Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Void Trader Items, Good Bad? Heres The Details

UndeadGhostWarrior

Oh,... More Useless Primed mods, that noone ever even uses the regular version of,..

Wheres Prime Stretch, streamline,..Etc. Etc.!??!!

Prime Reach is far from useless. Remember that the regular Reach is only 3 ranks. This goes up to 10 ranks with a total of +165% range. Even at rank 5 it's very noticeable. At rank 9 you'll be killing enemies with melee from like around 8-10 meters away easily.

Prime Reach is far from useless. Remember that the regular Reach is only 3 ranks. This goes up to 10 ranks with a total of +165% range. Even at rank 5 it's very noticeable. At rank 9 you'll be killing enemies with melee from like around 8-10 meters away easily.

True story. Tried this out today with rank 9 primed reach

IT'S AMAZING

If you're not a collector like myself, here is my opinion on those items:

Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation: I haven't maxed it, but I think the mod won't be able to keep up with those inefficient weapons (like Furis) in the long run. If you're not a collector, I'd just pass on it.

Prisma Sigil: Buy it if you like the way it looks. Not expensive after all.

Prisma Veritux: If you're not into maxing MR, you're better off using the Centaur.

Primed Reach: If there is one thing to get from this round, it's this mod. One of the best melee mods out there.

One could say get it if you're into melee, but honestly, this might be the mod that could get you into melee.