Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Void Trader Items, Good Bad? Heres The Details

UndeadGhostWarrior

Primed Reach                         300 Ducats 220000 credits

Primed pistol ammo mutation  400 Ducats 140000 credits

Prisma Sigil                               50 Ducats   50000 credits

Prisma Veritux                         550 Ducats 150000 credits

Total Cost :                            1300 Ducats 560000 credits

Well primed reach might come in handy but with the current situation (shortage) of rare 5 cores its just not feasible to upgrade these mods to max rank. Well i suppose il just add it to the collection i guess

Edit : Prisma Veritux is tradeable

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior

Ammo mutation :)

Its never worth using that mod DE, no matter which gun in the game you play, literally. You keep throwing new primed mods out that arent used at all yet the hustle for fusion cores stays the same.

Hikou Prime argues otherwise, and so do many of the machine pistols.

Much of my clan has been waiting patiently for primed streamline, and last time everyone was thinking we would get it this time(and yes we know it exists because reasons).  Stuff like primed pistol ammo mutation is not wanted DE. 

Primed Streamline would likely cancel out Fleeting Expertise in many builds, and more primed power mods just means more power spam in many instances. I for one am glad they are not adding things like Primed Streamline.

Edited by Xcedis

Hikou Prime argues otherwise, and so do many of the machine pistols.

Primed Streamline would likely cancel out Fleeting Expertise in many builds, and more primed power mods just means more power spam in many instances. I for one am glad they are not adding things like Primed Streamline.

Large team ammo restore :)

Look at that! I dont have to waste 100 in game survival hours to max this mod OR waste a mod slot, amazing I know.

Large team ammo restore :)

Look at that! I dont have to waste 100 in game survival hours to max this mod OR waste a mod slot, amazing I know.

Well I guess I could burn through 10+ pads in a longer term defense mission, even though honestly that seems like a fantastic waste.

Well I guess I could burn through 10+ pads in a longer term defense mission, even though honestly that seems like a fantastic waste.

Takes 60 seconds to craft 10 pads. But who am I kidding, why would I save a mod slot when I can pick an inferior solution.