Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic]The Setup, Redux 18+

SpaceHelicopters

She simply shrugged her shoulders. "What could I, a Trinity bearer, pull on a Valkyr bearer who has more than enough potential to rearrange my organs with a few hits? Actually, I was thinking about how you handled the situation."

She folded her arms, smiling with mock disappointment. "You should have posted the footage about a few minutes before you told him. That way even if he DID hit your scanner, it wouldn't have mattered. I mean, do you know how fast that stuff gets around?"

"I wouldn't necessarily say poisoned. Poisoned sounds more lethal than it was. I'd say tainted would be a better word for it." Azelie said as she leaned her head over her shoulder. "What's your story, Fancypants?"

"My story? I only came here because of the invitation. I'm Silver, who are you?" He responded.

"So...now that the trouble is over, what are you guys gonna do?" Evan said, looking at Ghostar and the others.

"I dunno." Ghostar responded.

Neo walked back to his liset, since nothing in the Dojo seemed to amaze him.

He sent Evan a quick message, saying"If you need me I'll be at the Liset."

((Since I have nothing to do with this guy lol))

"I dunno." Ghostar responded.

"Wanna...look around this Dojo?" Evan asked.

"So many things to do..." He added.

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

"Oh, yeah." Shrugs "I over look the little things".

She folded her arms and tilted her head. "As for what Imma do to, Ghostar, his name was? Dunno. Maybe dump a nest of Phobian Fire Ants into his bed while he's asleep." After a few moments thought she shrugged again.

"Meh, I'll come up with it when the time comes"

She tilted her head further, a hand going on her helmet's chin as her foot tapped the floor.

"Mmm. Well, if it were just put on the skin it wouldn't do much. Just irritate a bit. However, if it seeped or was rubbed into the skin, which even trying to wipe it away would do, it'd burn, burn hot. And whatever poor sucker got the misfortune would keep burning until they got some high tech lotion, or medical help mor something."

(( sadist XD

Jkjk ))

"Well...if you aren't gonna look around this Dojo, I am," Evan said, before walking away from Ghostar.

He saw many things, a garden, a duel room, pretty much everything he had in his own Dojo.

He passed the docking bay, and he spotted Four and Sab amongst the people there.

First time seeing a Trinity getting along so well with a Valkyr, he thought, he saw the Codex scanner in the Trinity's hand.

"I don't think they will post it online..."he muttered to himself.

He shook his head and continued to walk on, though he couldn't stop feeling uneasy about it.

Oh god...no...no...I don't want everybody to see that video of me...but if I tell her about it she may post it...whatever...worth a shot...Evan thought, before heading back to the Docking bay and approaching Sab.

"You are not...gonna...post that online are you...?" Evan asked carefully, trying his best to not make the Valkyr angry.

(( is my grammar and everything okay so far guys? Haven't done this kind of stuff in a while so...yeh...I LOST MY SPARK LIKE Space, if that's what you mean by spark Space XD ))

"I WOULD NOT recommend that." Said Ghostar. He had followed Evan to Sab and Four. He walked up to Sab. "Look, Sab, we just got introduced in a bad way. We should just put all that stuff behind us and start over; Tenno can't work well together if they hate each other." He explained. "Oh, and don't upload that video, either.