Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Spy 2.0

StallordD

I agree, those animations become a bit boring after a while. In case one of the animators reads here: Perhaps we could get a few more and they are randomly chosen?

Yeah that'd be great : this + charge attacks comeback = you'll never see me with other weapons than melee!!!

New spymissions are nice, tho there are one small thing that is big nuicance to me, those darn stealthkill animations. They are ok in maybe first 3 enemies you kill but after that I begin to hope that there would be way to just execute normal meleeattack when you are behind enemy instead that boring long and static takedown animation:

Lose control of your character, you teleport to right position behind enemy (precanned animation so you can't just piggypackjump from position where you where when you initiated attack, you get teleported to right spot first), jump to piggypack him, get your dualsword out, wait a bit, slash enemys throad, wait bit more, jump out of his piggypack, get back control to your character vs. just slash enemy half from behind. Later sound much more ninjalike (fast and efective) to me than that overly theatherical (hey everyone look at me while I sthealthy kill your friends) first option.

They could (should) add more & quicker stealth finishers, yeah. One unique stealth kill per weapon type gets repetitive fast(even if I love doing it)

There is some difference.

Low level vaults give you much much more time than high level vaults if you set off the alarm.

I noticed a couple differences in corpus vaults with less cameras, and not having to deactivate the floor lasers.

I did notice a couple second difference but that doesnt make a huge impact.

The Corpus vault are overall easier so two more cameras are not really a huge issue, either.

• 2 weeks later...