Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhinop Late Game?

ShallowEnd

Question

So iv been using rhinop since i was rank 4 and i love him,ofcourse i change frames but he is the mai frame i use.As you can tell by my topic title is he good in late games around lvl 100's in the void.I havnt gone that far well because i'm just too lazy to.But i have a full strength build no duration and i can even kill lvl 40's with my stomp.I have only 4 sec of roar.But i have a bit of energy efficiency so when i have enough energy 160+ i use roar and stomp at the same time and buff my stomp which is actually really nice damage wise and a good trick.But its useless lae game if you just wanna have fun seeing numbers when the enemies are not too strong use that method.

9 answers to this question

that's because the enemies scale indefinitely while you will only ever be able to do a certain amount of damage your better off building your rhino with more duration so your stomp freezes them in place when it will no longer kill them in a single hit

Rhino is not that great mate. Specially on high levels, your Iron Skin will not last longer than you spent casting.

that's because the enemies scale indefinitely while you will only ever be able to do a certain amount of damage your better off building your rhino with more duration so your stomp freezes them in place when it will no longer kill them in a single hit

Rhino Stomp is NOT affected by duration mods.

I'd suggest you a max Strength and Duration build. This will make your Rhino much better in different ways:

-Rhino Charge will deal a decent amount of damage (1488), but more importantly it will give you a huge mobility boost, increasing the speed to 123,36 metres/second and the duration to 0.8995 seconds, which translates as follows:
46b56260f2.png
a whopping 110+ metres, enough to get yourself out of bad situations.
Second thought: I didn't put the negative effect of Transient Fortitude in the equation, the total should be around 90 metres approximately.
-Iron Skin will give you a 3408 extra health in form of Ferrite armor, that also prevents you from getting CCed. Pretty nice, but definitely not enough to let you facetank everything.
-Roar will give you a decent 142% damage buff (which means you will deal 242% of your usual damage output), even though you won't be able to share it with your teammates unless they stick to you real close. The duration is above 32 seconds according to my calculations.
-Rhino Stomp will deal 1832 damage, I don't suggest you using it unless enemies are swarming right on you, as its cost will be quite high compared to the other abilities, and its range will be a lot reduced by Narrow Minded.

With this build, your first 3 skills will scale decently into lategame. 
Hope this helps you.

EDIT: Most calculations are wrong, check the screenshot below for detailed stats.

Edited by EggOnIce

I'd suggest you a max Strength and Duration build. This will make your Rhino much better in different ways:

-Rhino Charge will deal a decent amount of damage (1488), but more importantly it will give you a huge mobility boost, increasing the speed to 123,36 metres/second and the duration to 0.8995 seconds, which translates as follows:

46b56260f2.png

a whopping 110+ metres, enough to get yourself out of bad situations.

Second thought: I didn't put the negative effect of Transient Fortitude in the equation, the total should be around 90 metres approximately.

-Iron Skin will give you a 3408 extra health in form of Ferrite armor, that also prevents you from getting CCed. Pretty nice, but definitely not enough to let you facetank everything.

-Roar will give you a decent 142% damage buff (which means you will deal 242% of your usual damage output), even though you won't be able to share it with your teammates unless they stick to you real close. The duration is above 32 seconds according to my calculations.

-Rhino Stomp will deal 1832 damage, I don't suggest you using it unless enemies are swarming right on you, as its cost will be quite high compared to the other abilities, and its range will be a lot reduced by Narrow Minded.

With this build, your first 3 skills will scale decently into lategame. 

Hope this helps you.

thanks for spending so much time on this and well there isnt a link?or the build lol

thanks for spending so much time on this and well there isnt a link?or the build lol

You're right, sorry I forgot! You can retrieve the infos about maximization on Warframe Wiki's Abilities section.

Here's a screen of the build:

c574f02943.jpg

And here's the specs about the build

cedff7c853.png

Note that you will need some Formas for that build to work. Also, if you don't have Primed Flow and Primed Continuity, you might aswell replace them with their normal versions.

P.S.: this build makes your energy costs higher, therefore you should either cast your skills wisely or bring some Energy Restores with you just in case. Also, touching the Death Orbs in Void might aswell help you refill your energy pool ;)