Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Mute Or At Least Tone Down The Sound Of The Launcher Warning.

Snyphurr

Well,i updated the game and went to optimize it but it took some time so i completely forgot about it until the loud drums warning almost gave me a heart attack,so please let us mute it or turn it down. Tuning down it through windows 7 mixer also muted the game when i launch it.

A suggestion for the warning of when the game's ready to be played is a warning shows at the right bottom corner like Avast notifications.

Edited by Snyphurr

I guess you didn't read the whole thing,did you?

Tuning down it through windows 7 mixer also muted the game when i launch it.

Make sure you do it while it's in the launcher. I literally just did it, and I have done it on all the computers I have, all of which are running windows 7

And more importantly that fact got edited in after I posted.

Edited by Coatduck

Terrible. Nothing to add. I mean, seriously, did you ever play League of Legends? It's the same there, and it's terrible too. Wanna make a competition out of terrible game starting sounds nobody cares about and gets angry? Be my guest.

On another note: I Have the latest in hardware, and I can press the mute button on my headset or keyboard. Every. Single. Time.

If I fail to do it the kid will wake up. So I have to. Because the kid needs to sleep. Like you. On your jobs. Making dumb game starting sounds and try to appear creative. Nothing to add.

Didn't work for me,muting ONLY the launcher muted both it and the game.

BEYQkWH.jpg

WW5ukwf.jpg

I literally just did this. Are you playing through steam or through the independent launcher. See the difference between the lower case launcher and the all caps game?

Edited by Coatduck