Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Complete Screen Doesn't Show Up

T101slicer

On rare occasion, the mission complete screen doesn't show up. I don't really know how to explain this bug, it may not even be a bug. It may be something on my end, but I'm unsure. I have a screenshot I uploaded to imgur. If it will help, here's the screenshot link: http://imgur.com/u0PMFFM I'm still unsure as to how this happens, but hopefully, it's resolved soon.

I got this after Hotfix 15.13.8  ... after every mission. Can't use esc, can't do anything except use region chat etc. Have to kill warframe process to get out of this! VERY annoying...

EDIT: it occured on survival sedna yemaja every time, tested it on survival uranus ophelia & it didnt happen there, gonna do yemaja once more just to be sure

EDIT2: hmm, ok, didnt happen this time, so it seems random after all, it was just odd that it happened to me 3 times in a row on same mission (I hope this bug spares me from now on :P)

Edited by Notdayz

I also had this happen, and a novel approach to work around the problem is easily done by any gamer who owns an wired xbox 360 controller ( or xbox one controller ). The temporary fix is to use the xbox 360 controller to bring up the main menu (start button on the game pad) and start a low level mission that will be immediately aborted.

I've yet to experience this with Exterminate or Capture (on Jupiter and in the Void), but for every single Assassination mission I run this has happened to me too. Similar to OP, I need to forcibly quit the game to fix it. I still retain all my rewards, affinity / reputation gains, and so-on, but it's troublesome to say the least.