Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help! :( I'm Getting Bored Playing Warframe Lately. :(

Booker.

Question

How to love Warframe again? 

I have been playing Warframe for a year now (played for 461 hours according to Steam and my MR is 8 ATM). I logged in today and i got nothing to do. I think i have done everything, but what should I do now?

Need advice ASAP!!!

Thanks in advance, Tennos. Have a nice day.

13 answers to this question

Visit the market and buy weapon blueprints. Each weapon has its own unique feel, and you might find yourself liking one or two guns that you would've glanced over otherwise.

With this I have to agree. Try different weapons. I formated almost everything I have just to see how it feels. Also change frequently your gear / frame, to find new aproach to missions. Not always having only the top tier gear is most fun.

As fellow Tenno said, You can help new players clear the star chart, or get something from void.

If everything else fails, just take a break and play something else, until new update hits. 

Take a break.

That's probably the best suggestion. Whenever I feel burned out, I take a break from Warframe and play other games for a while. Although I have to admit, that those phases when WF just bores me have come quicker and quicker with the latest updates (with all that "You have to farm $beacon to craft $key to hopefully get $part for $item, so you can continue to farm for $otheritem" and whatnot). So I'm mostly hanging around on the forums lately while playing Payday2 for the feeling I'd love Warframe to give me.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Stop grinding Void and Draco Try stuff you've never done before.

I'm MR17 and have maybe 2.5k hrs in the game (according to Steam). Yesterday I tried using melee only soloing Corpus survival. Was pretty intense. Now I'm addicted to this. That's probably another 10hr game time for me.  

There is TONS to do! clear all nodesand planets, complete codex, Max every r10, go for leaderboard runs, max out in mastery, Build a. Clan entirely by yourself, help other, help others help others , challenge yourself with certain things like mk1 unmodded with dragon keys, wait for u16, just to name a few or troll on forums, it's up to the player ultimately if you don't like it Eh.