Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Dueling Addition

air2ground

Not sure if this goes here or maps but

Since PVP is getting updated what better way to advertise it than by moving them to the relays?

Move the conclave spots to the relays so that the tenno walking around can watch duels between peoples/clans/alliances

maybe make it an arena style where tenno can watch from the upper floors and see the whole arena.

yay or nay?

it never made sense to me why the conclaves are in random spaces in the star chart that you have to unlock, putting them in the relays, a tenno space station, makes more sense to me

I've heard they are already planning on having clan-style dueling rooms in the relays. 

it never made sense to me why the conclaves are in random spaces in the star chart that you have to unlock, putting them in the relays, a tenno space station, makes more sense to me

It makes perfect sense, we are fighting in enemy ships and settlements after we killed all the enemies in it.  Also, I don't believe you have to unlock Conclave nodes, if you do, it is a fairly recent change.

Edited by xXRampantXx

I've heard they are already planning on having clan-style dueling rooms in the relays. 

It makes perfect sense, we are fighting in enemy ships and settlements after we killed all the enemies in it.  Also, I don't believe you have to unlock Conclave nodes, if you do, it is a fairly recent change.

if thats the case, are we allowed to do bets and watch other tenno slaughter one another for our own enjoyment?