Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Count me in if you need an extra. I have lots of keys that need using just not many of the really rares as I have not farmed yet.

While you're at it, keep in mind that T4 items tend to sell for up to 50 Ducats based on what the wiki said. I could share some of my T4 MD keys with those who are interested within the next few days (not now though, need to catch up with college homework from thinking I could stop fomorians by pushing myself during the past few days).

please would someone give me a status report?

I logged into warframe for a moment this morning to make sure I got the log in bonus and saw the damage amounts on my way out. I forget the percentages, but basically the current 2 fomorians are certain to be defeated (plenty of damage "dealt" and plenty of time to go).

With all that is being said I'm leaning on it being rigged. I'm pretty certain that there were many others who put their archwing in overdrive to save earth only to watch the percentage dwindle very slowly. I've done each of the current two Fomorians once and they are way ahead of the game. There aren't many squads on them either and the percentages have been steadily draining as mentioned above. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if PS4 and Xbox both come out with exactly 3 relays left just like the PC.

Edited by (XB1)YoungSykotic182

I just logged on and was greeted with the game verifying a download cache and proceeding to grab the update. Anyone know what it was for?

Hm... Don't think I even got that message. That, or I wasn't paying attention (doing something else during load) when it showed up.

I will assume that we completed Balor formorian event and vey hek will lose his position to tyl regor. Since on pc hek won but not on console(s) i wonder if that will affect the warframe present story line going forward.

Congratulation console Tenno you held of the assault protected your homes and avenge our Pc brethren who sacrificed theirs to warn us of the impeding assault.

I will assume that we completed Balor formorian event and vey hek will lose his position to tyl regor. Since on pc hek won but not on console(s) i wonder if that will affect the warframe present story line going forward.

Congratulation console Tenno you held of the assault protected your homes and avenge our Pc brethren who sacrificed theirs to warn us of the impeding assault.

lolwut? Hek lost on PC, that's the only reason any of us know what happens if he fails. 

The fight is not over until the 6th...

Logged on last night and discovered two more formorian ships on two more planets and this time there is no Incentive. Please are these the final two, how is it going right now. I hope this is it.

In case you can't read:

February 24 @ 2p.m. EST until March 6 @ 2 p.m. EST 

Still got 2 days left, so 2-4 more Formorians.

And, there is still an incentive: Keeping the remaining Relays.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

Logged on last night and discovered two more formorian ships on two more planets and this time there is no Incentive. Please are these the final two, how is it going right now. I hope this is it.

There is most likely more. PC stated they had an extra 5 after the initial 15 for the event I believe. It is possible we will also have an extra 5. That would mean 3 more attacks.

At this point I don't have much faith that this event isn't rigged. I believe that  we will lose 1 more Relay and it will be the same for PS4 as well. That will leave all platforms with 3 Relays intact for the next event concerning them. That was possibly the plan all along.

The current status is:

Europa: 22.6% - 9h.

Mercury: 50.9% - 12h 27m.

At the current time of this post there are 3 squads running Europa and 6 squads running Mercury. (From my region) It has been like that all day and yet look where the percentages are. That means Mercury was likely scripted to fall while Europa was made to survive.

In case you can't read:

Still got 2 days left, so 2-4 more Formorians.

And, there is still an incentive: Keeping the remaining Relays.

If i can't read then how do i know what you said, don't appreciate the sarcasm it was uncalled for.

On the another note thank you for the information.

And the comment about the incentive that was in reference to those players who only played the event for the reward, and how now they won't be wasting there time to possibly add chip damage. All my comments where innocent your were not. 

Edited by (XB1)Nlandry

There is most likely more. PC stated they had an extra 5 after the initial 15 for the event I believe. It is possible we will also have an extra 5. That would mean 3 more attacks.

At this point I don't have much faith that this event isn't rigged. I believe that  we will lose 1 more Relay and it will be the same for PS4 as well. That will leave all platforms with 3 Relays intact for the next event concerning them. That was possibly the plan all along.

The current status is:

Europa: 22.6% - 9h.

Mercury: 50.9% - 12h 27m.

At the current time of this post there are 3 squads running Europa and 6 squads running Mercury. (From my region) It has been like that all day and yet look where the percentages are. That means Mercury was likely scripted to fall while Europa was made to survive.

I don't know if i can take anymore, I wouldn't hold it against anyone else who felt the same. Godspeed to all of us.

its clearly scripted. Just look at each platforms relays (XB1, PS4, PC) and see how evenly they're spread. Mercury should never be lost on xb1 its the easiest to protect along with Venus and Earth. And yet Earths already gone. Ill guarantee that one of the two under attack now will be lost.

Yeah, after the PC debacle where most just sat and applauded relays going down in flames it meant DE have to covertly somehow keep the balance between the PC and consoles now. For all our good will we would as such never be allowed to keep all the relays intact - after all if a PC gets a big event in the future around rebuilding them... then what would we get if they remained intact on consoles?

Theyve already rigged some with significantly shorter timers to defend certain relays and weve all seen mass defense rallies of tenno going all out only to find the Balor barely taking any damage overall what so ever. I think basically the PC side of things dictated how this was gonna play out - at the start of the event we were defending them effortlessly... yet we still lost relays only days later, i accepted there was a chance we would lose a couple once people started hitting the 10/10 markers to get the exclusive weapon but to lose relays half way through the event? and after what was clearly effort on the part of the players to see it otherwise?

Just a general question and I'm not sure if this has already been addressed somewhere, but I came home this weekend (from a business trip) and started playing again. I spent my time playing the Eye of Blight event (Strata Rely, Vesper, Orcus, Larunda), and I'm not going to lie but when is this event suppose to end? Like when are the Fomorian fleets going to stop their attack or is this thing just going to keep going 24/7 around the clock, non-stop until some undisclosed time? And like I said, if this question has already been addressed, I apologize for being redundant, but I'd just like to know when the supposed end to this is?

Thanks