Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Has A Baby Bump Wut ?

MajesticPinecone

I have news to tell you...

My Ash and Nova prime are expecting.

Thats inreasting, wonder what you get if you mix ash and nova?

Well, my Mesa and ash are an pair. hummm

thats a game folks, I can start one or maybe someone else but, mixing warframes to a pair, then see the outcome?.

So bacily mix their powers in one and see the result and desgin 

• 3 months later...

Just because she's not one of your American supermodels, doesn't mean she's pregnant.

Too much Greedy Milk, I'd say. Water retention.

REKT

I don't think you have to be american to like american supermodels (I think, I wouldn't know, being american)

I have news to tell you...

My Ash and Nova prime are expecting.

novash

1 dark shuriken: novash throws 10 shurikens which fly around the room dealing 350 damage per hit. infinite punch through. 25m range

2 blast cloak: novash coats herself in antimatter, absorbing all incoming damage for 3 seconds, before exploding (12m radius) dealing 4000% the damage she took. The resulting explosion renders novash invisible for 15s (cast time 3s, as novash is immobile while absorbing damage, but is also invincible during this time)

3 warp: novash teleports a max of 50m in the direction she's aiming, creating a blast at her destination, which knocks down and pushes back all nearby enemies.

4 antimatter storm: novash teleports around the room, attacking enemies with antimatter tipped blades which promptly cause enemies to explode. deals 3000 damage per strike and 6000 finisher damage per explosion. also stuns effected targets for 20 seconds.

Nova is often depicted in schoolgirly fashion in fanart, especially with that pigtails helmet. Perhaps she had too much candy?

Or maybe the little high heels? The legs that appear similar to leg warmers? (imo) The petite appearance? I would be legitimately suprised if she wasn't designed to be schoolgirlish. not to mention, the only frame I can find with similar height is trin, who's supposed to be a stereotypical female nurse, I think....so yeah...

Thats inreasting, wonder what you get if you mix ash and nova?

Well, my Mesa and ash are an pair. hummm

thats a game folks, I can start one or maybe someone else but, mixing warframes to a pair, then see the outcome?.

So bacily mix their powers in one and see the result and desgin 

Dammit, I was already gonna do that before I knew it was a game, you made me seem unoriginal.

Wait, we can do this now?

...EVERYTHING MUST BE NYX NOBLE FOREVER

Hell yeah! :D I put limbo's on loki, you'll have to buy the animation set with plat though

On a serious note, it's not pregnancy or fat, she's just sticking her butt out really far, which from some angles looks ok, but from others you can see how it makes her stance and stomach look awkward :/

Edited by Ironlixivium

• 3 weeks later...