Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Disgusting

(PSN)Shrouded17

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

Skip to 4 minutes for the abuse of innocent Grineer.

Radial Javelin is a perfectly normal Ult that needs no buffs or nerfs. This guy was using Team Energy Restores with Efficiency mods and sitting in one spot for most of the mission. THAT is my problem.
Edited by (PS4)Shrouded17

Welcome to Warframe, this is our high rank players gameplay with Excalibur, lol.

Ah yeah if you don't know you don't even need to get energy restore for doing this, just get a max power efficency with max range and you've done, and Transient Fortitude only damaged this system even more than before.

Another subliminal nerf thread

aw yes this time with video footage

aw yes

Should I counter argue this thread by showing what Mesa does on a open area defense map?  Oh I won't forget the energy restores also

Eye for an Eye

Edit:  Sorry to state the obvious..we good players know the deal already but

That seems to be a Optimal Excal player destroying lvl 30 enemies.  And somehow some way people will still call it OP because the Mesa player can't kill anything with her un-modded weapons :(

lol

Edited by Ishki88

havent watched more than 1 min of the vid .... what should tell us this? where is the interesting part? im not gonna watch a 13 mins def

"Skip to 4 minutes"

Anyways this is pretty... pathetic really that people abuse stupid things like that. I do feel bad for the Grineer and he should be ashamed to call himself a Tenno for not making it a least a decent fight. I do hope he gets suspended or something, until D.E. fixes that.

And I understand some peoples' point about Rank 30 Excal or whatever, but really. I thought there was a fix for Radial Javelin to not go through surfaces...?

Edited by OokamiDamashi

Sorry, I should've been much more precise on this. Radial Javelin is a fine Ult, but the video is tatled "Horrors of Large Team Energy Restore". That is the main problem.

If you wanted to get precise, you should have named it "horrors of 75% efficiency". Because that's the real problem here.

Another subliminal nerf thread

aw yes this time with video footage

aw yes

Should I counter argue this thread by showing what Mesa does on a open area defense map?  Oh I won't forget the energy restores also

Eye for an Eye

This is not a subliminal nerf thread, this is only showing how much obsolete and stupid our ability system is right now, many people do this as Excalibro cause it's easier to do with him, but you can do the same with the rest of the frames with their 4 as AoE not (negatively) affected by power duration.

Don't close your eyes and say "everything is fine everything is balanced" cause it's not, let's make the devs understand that this is an big problem and need to be "fixed" as soon as they can, I mean it's completely stupid thinking that you can substitute a complex combat system with primary, secondary weapons, melee, parkour, combos and teamwork just pressing a button every 2-3 seconds.

Edited by Redskull94

Anyways this is pretty... pathetic really that people abuse stupid things like that. I do feel bad for the Grineer and he should be ashamed to call himself a Tenno for not making it a least a decent fight. I do hope he gets suspended or something, until D.E. fixes that.

Quote of the Week folks.  I hope people really understand this comment, please look at the bigger picture of things.  Go way back to the Communities L,O,S rants and compare it to now.   What is obvious shouldn't have to be explained.

I'll make it simple yet straight to the point.  Half of the player base are *sniper shot*

so exal is op .. but thats not because of energy restores, he also can run around a bit and just pick up blue orbs .. so they are op too? xD

Also if they went maybe 5-10 more waves in, Excal will become obsolete and would have to resort to Radial Blind because his Ult would only tickle them and/or take 40-50% health......They were at the time only level 30.  

Haven't used Excal in a minute but his limits fall short after a while.....I could do this same video with a Optimized Mag....Saryn...Rhino (maybe) Oberon (oh hell yeah)  who else?

Yep. Radial Javelin is useless on high levels, so it would've been obsolete within the next waves. DE just needs to add a cooldown timer to Ults, and then buff all of them. But not only that. They need to scale with the difficulty. That's the only way to keep them balanced for any level. It might even be better to make the player earn the use of the Ult, by making it function like the Syndicate weapon mods/syndicate weapons (where it takes a certain amount of affinity gain before the ability becomes available, and then after use, it resets).