Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Disgusting

(PSN)Shrouded17

This is why I want powers to get weaker the more they're spammed, and recover their strength + range + duration to regular levels after a brief time (with 1st powers being fairly quick and 4th powers being slow). Thus it can be an actual emergency power and spamming it, like that Excalibur, would mean they deal about 100 - 250 damage per cast unless they decided to stop for a while.

This is why I want powers to get weaker the more they're spammed, and recover their strength + range + duration to regular levels after a brief time (with 1st powers being fairly quick and 4th powers being slow). Thus it can be an actual emergency power and spamming it, like that Excalibur, would mean they deal about 100 - 250 damage per cast unless they decided to stop for a while.

While we're at it, make guns weaker the more they're fired. Firing more than 10 bullets a minute is OP.

Yep. Radial Javelin is useless on high levels, so it would've been obsolete within the next waves. DE just needs to add a cooldown timer to Ults, and then buff all of them. But not only that. They need to scale with the difficulty. That's the only way to keep them balanced for any level. It might even be better to make the player earn the use of the Ult, by making it function like the Syndicate weapon mods/syndicate weapons (where it takes a certain amount of affinity gain before the ability becomes available, and then after use, it resets).

Wait, her point is that the ability is OP, and everyone else's point is that its not powerful enough?

I... I don't know what to say. I just want DE to phase out total nukes altogether so that they have differences.

While we're at it, make guns weaker the more they're fired. Firing more than 10 bullets a minute is OP.

I will fully admit that made me lol. I don't mind radial or Excal at all, more so the fact that a frame is spamming ult with max efficiency and energy restores. The topic just sort of evolved into "this is OP" and "No it's not". 

so because u cant be there using peacemaker to kill everything and complete the mission with ease because excalibur is already doing it but with javelin u find it disgusting.....im confuse

Peacemaker is an sub-average ult honestly (In terms of CC). I have nothing against Radial or Excal, but Energy restore and efficiency mod abuse is less than thrilling to me on any warframe.

This is not a subliminal nerf thread, this is only showing how much obsolete and stupid our ability system is right now, many people do this as Excalibro cause it's easier to do with him, but you can do the same with the rest of the frames with their 4 as AoE not (negatively) affected by power duration.

Don't close your eyes and say "everything is fine everything is balanced" cause it's not, let's make the devs understand that this is an big problem and need to be "fixed" as soon as they can, I mean it's completely stupid thinking that you can substitute a complex combat system with primary, secondary weapons, melee, parkour, combos and teamwork just pressing a button every 2-3 seconds.

last I checked the abilitys is what makes warframe special, and once again, don't want it? don't go pubbing, easy as that

This is an astoundingly simple solution that I never thought about. I personally grumble about things not being challenging when I get stuck with someone spamming powers but I go along with it and leave squad when the mission is finished.

That said, if this was implemented it would have to be tweaked on a power to power basis for each frame because a blanket application of this would be downright ugly.

Edited by Xcedis

Wait, her point is that the ability is OP, and everyone else's point is that its not powerful enough?

I... I don't know what to say. I just want DE to phase out total nukes altogether so that they have differences.

The ability isn't OP. Anyone who has played with an Excalibur knows that. It's the buffs of others that make it too strong. It's the ability to spam the ability that makes it a problem. But the ability isn't overpowered. It's effective at low to medium levels. It IS useless on high levels by itself. That's not an opinion. That's a fact. The ability doesn't need to be weakened. The ability to spam this ability, and ANY other fourth ability, needs to be stopped. That's all.

So, you went in and made a public game, random excalibro showed up, spent some of his energy restores, sped up the whole thing and and now you mad..? Why didn't you communicate with him, either ask him to blind them so you can be the killer star or maybe go 20-30 waves, see how it goes then?

Strong title, pointless topic. In Warframe we go long and hard thanks to that 75% efficiency. That's what keeps us alive later on, so we can spam that CC 500 times in an hour while endless hordes go our way.

Unless you got some good idea how the whole system can be reworked, what is the point of this topic?

Edit: There is no such thing as efficiency abuse! You either got 75%, or you make your build to be as close to it as possible

Or.... you got less then 100h playing this game.. I mean, "efficiency abuse", are you serious? 

Edited by ReLight13

Yeah i also don't see any problem in here. If that guy want to do this mision like this (boring) that is his game, and hs can. If you didn't like you could abort at any point!

Power efficiency 75% so what?? Not so eficient after all he was steel using his plates and with that his resources and credits aswell. I will never understand peoples complaining about this. If you all think that 75% of efficiency is abuse that simply don't use fleeting expertise! How simple is that??!!

And the last thing i could say about excal is that he is op...OMG there is no op in this game. Stay at that def mission till wave 40 and you can say that enemy are op! Not the warframes, weaponz or mods!!!!!

Yeah i also don't see any problem in here. If that guy want to do this mision like this (boring) that is his game, and hs can. If you didn't like you could abort at any point!

Power efficiency 75% so what?? Not so eficient after all he was steel using his plates and with that his resources and credits aswell. I will never understand peoples complaining about this. If you all think that 75% of efficiency is abuse that simply don't use fleeting expertise! How simple is that??!!

And the last thing i could say about excal is that he is op...OMG there is no op in this game. Stay at that def mission till wave 40 and you can say that enemy are op! Not the warframes, weaponz or mods!!!!!

Power efficiency at 75% is broken. What's the point in a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, gun, or sword if my ability wipes 40 enemies off the map with each having a 20% chance to drop an orb?

I'm not the best gamer ever. Not by a longshot. Yet I spent an hour in T4 just by spamming Bladestorm. It wasn't fun. It wasn't challenging. It was probably annoying for my team. It trivialized every other item I have. Yet it was by far the best option. That's not right. And I was only at 55% efficiency.

Obviously didn't watch the whole video. If he didn't use radial javelin you were probably going to fail the mission.

So many people have been doing this for so long, don't even need energy restore, get a trinity or limbo. Also, use syndicate elemental aug mods (venom dose + freeze force) to buff radial javelin, or even rhino's roar for high wave interception rep farming.

I have been playing like this with my friends for rep farming for months, I have max efficiency radial javelin and 500 large team restores. You don't like it? Tough. Play solo or with people you know then.

Power efficiency at 75% is broken. What's the point in a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, gun, or sword if my ability wipes 40 enemies off the map with each having a 20% chance to drop an orb?

I'm not the best gamer ever. Not by a longshot. Yet I spent an hour in T4 just by spamming Bladestorm. It wasn't fun. It wasn't challenging. It was probably annoying for my team. It trivialized every other item I have. Yet it was by far the best option. That's not right. And I was only at 55% efficiency.

You know what? You're right. Lets take this thinking to it's inevitable conclusion. All weapons are broken. What's the point of Mk-1 weapons if any other weapon in the game can kill more enemies faster and with better efficiency? What's the point of anything other than the starter frames if every other frame can do better in some scenario? What's the point of monsters attacking you if your pesky broken shielding and hp get in the way of them instantly killing you?

You say all of this is broken and yet you apparently sat in a T4 for an hour spamming bladestorm, ever thought the excalibur was thinking the exact thing you were? That it wasn't fun? That it wasn't challenging? That they'd prefer not to but had to get the grinding over with because it was the best option?

When DE finds a way for us to not need to grind for things, people will stop trying to make the grind more efficient. But DE has decided that the "year of quality" really means the "year of more boring grinding for everything with less satisfying returns" and you've apparently decided that everyone playing the game should do as you say, and not as you do.

Well maybe the problem is that it "was by far the best option". Maybe using your guns and blades should be MORE rewarding than using your abilities. I don't know. But it's easy to try to pretend like one frame is the problem, when clearly it isn't just an Excalibur issue. Of course, the community needs a scapegoat...

Well maybe the problem is that it "was by far the best option". Maybe using your guns and blades should be MORE rewarding than using your abilities. I don't know. But it's easy to try to pretend like one frame is the problem, when clearly it isn't just an Excalibur issue. Of course, the community needs a scapegoat...

That's what I'm saying. I did it wish Ash. I did it once with Saryn. I could probably do it with almost any frame. But the problem is the efficiency cap or calculations.

You know what? You're right. Lets take this thinking to it's inevitable conclusion. All weapons are broken. What's the point of Mk-1 weapons if any other weapon in the game can kill more enemies faster and with better efficiency? What's the point of anything other than the starter frames if every other frame can do better in some scenario? What's the point of monsters attacking you if your pesky broken shielding and hp get in the way of them instantly killing you?

You say all of this is broken and yet you apparently sat in a T4 for an hour spamming bladestorm, ever thought the excalibur was thinking the exact thing you were? That it wasn't fun? That it wasn't challenging? That they'd prefer not to but had to get the grinding over with because it was the best option?

When DE finds a way for us to not need to grind for things, people will stop trying to make the grind more efficient. But DE has decided that the "year of quality" really means the "year of more boring grinding for everything with less satisfying returns" and you've apparently decided that everyone playing the game should do as you say, and not as you do.

You didn't understand my point. I didn't mention Excal for a reason--that reason being that the mod is the problem. MK-1 weapons are the start of a progression track. 75% efficiency is the end of meaningful gameplay with skill and multiple options available.

And I agree that DE has been handling grind the wrong way (the void trader was a perfect opportunity to fix some things, that somehow turned into even more grind). However, I don't think gameplay should be held back so that item aquisition is easier.