Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Far, Im Still Receiving A Steady Stream Of R5 Cores...

Hypernaut1

Look at the other rewards dropped - Phobos is drawing from the Tr2 reward table (despite being level 20+, the dark sector is still considered on a Tr2 planet). You have to go to either Neptune or Pluto to get core packs.

And yes, I've done a *lot* of excavations on Neptune. The core packs are definitely there.

Checked most of the nodes - Triton gives a 5x Rare 5 pack

e4ablrR.jpg?1

Edited by MaverickZero

Look at the other rewards dropped - Phobos is drawing from the Tr2 reward table (despite being level 20+, the dark sector is still considered on a Tr2 planet). You have to go to either Neptune or Pluto to get core packs.

And yes, I've done a *lot* of excavations on Neptune. The core packs are definitely there.

Gotcha. I was horribly disappointed when it showed a single core xd

Is no one aware that Excavation rewards draw from Survival reward tables? One excavation complete = 5-minute award. First 2 excavators are Rotation A rewards, third is Rotation B, and fourth is Rotation C. You're basically farming cores at twice or even three times the rate of normal starmap Survival this way.

Regarding Earth Excavation's drop tables, for some reason that one draws from Medium survival drop tables, not the Easy survival. Just play Level 20+ Excavations in squads. They're basically the new T4S.

(If nobody noticed what I'm quoting from, this is in the middle of page 2)

This is false. This is blatantly false.

I did a mission on Wendell (Phobos) (Enemy level 20-25, unarguably 20+), and I got a rare fusion core reward. Before the mission I had 70 cores. After the mission I had 71. Excavation does not have the five fusion core packs.

It would be entirely reasonable to grind fusion cores if it did, though. Excavation's great.

at least i am still enjoying the game and not frothing at the mouth after every update.

Yup, you do what you want and enjoy the game in your own way, if you do play the game the casual way, go ahead, you would never ever hear phrases like "MAX OUT YOUR PRIMED MODS YOU FILTHY CASUAL!" from the hardcore/veteran players BUT you do the same for us too.

(If nobody noticed what I'm quoting from, this is in the middle of page 2)

This is false. This is blatantly false.

I did a mission on Wendell (Phobos) (Enemy level 20-25, unarguably 20+), and I got a rare fusion core reward. Before the mission I had 70 cores. After the mission I had 71. Excavation does not have the five fusion core packs.

It would be entirely reasonable to grind fusion cores if it did, though. Excavation's great.

Triton on Neptune gives 5x Rare 5 pack. However, out of 15 drills I got 1 pack and a ton of Steady Hands.