Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something To Consider Before Voting In Cht

cyrus106

Some people may be misinformed, so I figured I'd post this. I'm noticing that on the community hot topic people are voting that cores are fine now, when we could EASILY vote to slightly tweak it

The drop rate is a pathetic 25%. Why not compromise and ask them to to raise it to 50%(the old rates were 77%)? Don't settle for the bare minimum guys, it's never wise

However, if the current rates are truly fine with you guys, vote as you please of course

Edited by cyrus106

"Hey guys, you're thinking wrong because you're not voting this way."

EDIT: Wow, that was... weird. Seriously, though. I've been mainly playing Survivals on Uranus and Eris since the changes to R5 locations. Personally, I think they're common enough to warrant going there over Void Endless missions. T4S levels of common were too common, IMHO.  

Edited by Azure_Kyte

*shakes head* alright, if you guys want crappy drop rates and tons of steady hands + power throws be my guest

I only posted this because the voting options are vague and many dont know about the 25% rate. Not shoving my opinion down anybody's throat

Edited by cyrus106

I only posted this because the voting options are vague and many dont know about the 25% rate. Not shoving my opinion down anybody's throat

And to those who do know about it, they are fine with it. 

And yes, you are shoving it down. You're telling them to not vote for it because it's low.

The drop rate is a pathetic 25%. Why not compromise and ask them to to raise it to 50%(the old rates were 77%)? Don't settle for the bare minimum guys, it's never wise

*shakes head* alright, if you guys want crappy drop rates and tons of steady hands + power throws be my guest

There is a poll?