Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Doesn't Show Up Enough.

Pansilva

Question

Me and a group of people have been hunting the stalker for about three hours now and we got him once our first try and not again. we have done about forty runs in the void almost extinguishing our keys and patience. If there is a better way to get him please let me know. As a huge side note the syndicates show up way too often it gets our hopes up and we hate the syndicates so much more every time they show up.

20 answers to this question

Might have to do with conclave I was running grineer survivals in uranus as hydroid melee both weapon and frame at max rank 30 only around 400 conclave stalker appeared twice in four runs one would think he only goes after lower unranked geared players but such a state also has low conclave rating

Hope that helps

Dear friend, all you have to do is lie down and write a prayer to RNGesus... Now, that may sound funny and all, but unlike any other person who would say that, I'm actually being completely serious.

A few months ago I sent a support ticket because I wanted the Despair, but somehow the Stalker absolutely never came for me. At that time I hadn't seen him for over FOUR months. Any developers or moderators will tell you that it's all 'RNG' based, but I know there's something else behind it... Anyways, a moderator answered my ticket, said he would look into any possible issue, and literally the next day the Stalker appeared. When I informed the moderator, he may have jokingly claimed he was 'RNGesus'. But... I think there's some truth in that claim.

Yesterday I wanted to look up that moderator and thank him for the 'luck' I've had with Stalker's RNG recently. He dropped the Hate a few weeks ago, and I've seen him once almost every day. I sent a note (a prayer of sorts) to that moderator to thank him, and to beg for the Despair, which I still hadn't got. And... sure as hell, I got the Despair today.

Believe me if you wish, but I'm telling you. RNGesus will hear (or read) your prayers.

No, I'm not insane. I'm completely serious.

lol

but , seriously, there are so many theories as to what spawns him. i've heard

- low conclave

- unranked gear

- alerts/syndicate missions

- infested missions

the only empirical fact that i know of is:

• There is a 1.5% + (0.5%*player count) chance that the Stalker will appear in any mission the Tenno embarks on (including Voidmissions). If there are no valid targets, the Stalker will not spawn.
    • There is a delay of 30 to 280 seconds (~4 minutes) before the Stalker will spawn in a given mission.

good luck

Edited by angrykenji

i starting to think my stalker mark is bugged.I have been marked buy him for over 6 months and have yet to see him. i think a DE need come and see if the mark he gave me a fake marking and add some stars or something under the mark to tell me just how many people he is angry at me for killing.  

He came after me today, I had my my new Rank 12 Nyx prime, havent seen him in months before this(mainly because i took a break from the game lol but even before that it was about a 5 months period) when ever im on a rank 30 frame the stalker sees my burston prime and doesnt attack xD

Edited by (PS4)KidKosmo

Havent seen a stalker ever since the update, even though im marked for death by 3 so i think a stalker must be triggered in order for u to find him. I say try a void mission and if u find 1 its probably gonna do what it does best, stalk u and try to kill u ':/

Havent seen a stalker ever since the update, even though im marked for death by 3 so i think a stalker must be triggered in order for u to find him. I say try a void mission and if u find 1 its probably gonna do what it does best, stalk u and try to kill u ':/

I seem to be seeing Stalker at least once a night at the moment, and always in the middle of an Exterminate or Crossfire when I'm ranking up weapons and I'm low on energy and health :(

Daily life... in warframe

Login 

Check reward

Join mission solo (cause i dont like waiting and im not emo or alone...)

encounter random enemies kill them bla bla bla.. over n over

Get stalker on me every day.. maybe over 4times a day.. seriously its annoying 

Then get weird rollers from a syndicate i dont even know or have horde of moa spawning from sky...

have a mad Zanuka on my me while i run to extraction sipping my coffee cause its soooo normal

Daily life ....in real

Wakeup

Check for breakfast

Walk to school alone (cause i feel bored waiting for bus and im not emo or antisocial) ;-;

Encounter Crazy ex maybe over 4times a day ...seriously its annoying

Then get weird kids from kindergarden dont even know or have hordes of ...i'll leave that to your imagination

Have mad stray dog on me while i run to home sipping my water cause its soooo normal..