Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

45 Minute+ Survival Lag: What's A Solution To This Problem?

AlphaSierraMike

Question

This happens frequently when I play as client in a void survival, I'm suspecting it's a general survival thing.

Every time I go past that 45 minute mark and approaching 50 minute, I lose the ability to gain ammo from pickups and plates, switch weapons, and everyone in my team starts moon walking/freeze in places that they're not at, while their sentinel still moves (I assume that's where they're meant to be). This can sometimes improve if I leave the area that we're post up in. But if i die while the bug is active and use a revive, I would not be able to do anything, I would either revive as a plain excalibur, unable to move, while in the spectator view of my character, or respawn as a headless warframe and not being able to use any abilities.

This never happens when I play as host, and I've seen others having the same problem, so I think this might be a game wide problem.

6 answers to this question

this only happens when u camp

No, maybe not as often, but there were a few times I couldn't pick up ammo even though I was running from tile to tile, most of the time it fixes itself though. But really, running around in 40+ minutes survival is suicide, T3+ without a full corrosive projection squad anyway, those nullifiers come out of no where.

play with better host. as for 45+ min there are too much data (too much enemies spawning to be literal) to process for host and the game is simply lagging

I see... It's just odd because I don't remember this occurring before. Is this a problem of bandwidth or computer? If it's computer, are there any way of lowering game processes besides the options within the game so there's more space for the enemy data to process?

Edited by AlphaSierraMike

get a better computer

will work every time, guarantee it

Incorrect. My PC runs WF at a stable 60fps (locked) no matter what I throw at it, yet today was the first time I was in a match longer than 40 minutes and the game went to hell in a hand basket (no rewards, last remaining player running to extraction saw everyone res even though we were dead and out, broken camera in spectator mode, frames running on the spot etc).