Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Your Opinion, Best Nikana Stance

(PSN)Spooky_Intention

Good point, I'm mostly talking about fighting ranged units, Grim Fury is really nice in long Void runs because the stagger-counterattack combo can lock down heavies.

I see.

Yes, the Brutal Tide can be risky when fighting Corpus and the Grineer. since its combo's lock you in place for quite some time.

I only use it against infested. (Usually ODS runs).

From my personal experience, after having run melee only since Damage 2.0 (U11), I'd have to disagree.

T3S 1 hour run with Orthos Prime.

7UiOV0E.png

Best melee weapon is Orthos Prime. (Haven't tested Tonbo yet).

Also, whenever I want an easy solo melee run of +40min on ODS, I go Kogake (Brutal Tide).

Though I like Orthos Prime too, I think its quick melee isn't all that different.

I've been using melee A LOT, and sadly the few notable stances that has the good enough benefit that makes me want to gives up gun solely to use the stance are:

Crimson Dervish

Cleaving Whirlwind

Pointed Wind

Edited by tinyranitar

Though I like Orthos Prime too, I think its quick melee isn't all that different.

I've been using melee A LOT, and sadly the few notable stances that has the good enough benefit that makes me want to gives up gun solely to use the stance are:

Crimson Dervish

Cleaving Whirlwind

Pointed Wind

What makes Orthos Prime stand out is not its combo's, but simply its devastating slide attack.

And for its full potential, you'll have to be able to perform fast-slides. (demonstrated in my Dragon Nikana video).

Its insane range allows you to breeze through the mission, dropping everything on your path as you simply pass by.