Look At My New Snake

PrincessBubbleButt

tumblr_nj0tr0buAb1qa0r9so5_250.jpg

tumblr_nj04o73jol1qa0r9so5_250.gif

Captive bred Vietnamese blue beauty.

she /hates/ me.

Share images of your reptile pets?

She's a cutie.

Sadly, my housemates would loudly object to my having a reptile in the house. I did used to have a set of terrariums that temporarily contained turtles, snakes and other at my cottage (caught them when we got there, played with them and few them, and released them when we left).

Ah, fond memories of childhood...

We cant have pets in our dorm

but ive always wanted a leopard gecko

work my way up to a ball python and eventually a tegu

I wasn't allowed pets at my dorm either but I hid 3 snakes under my bed, haha. My friend got caught though, he wouldn't cover the cage.

Oh that's so cool. I wish I had a pet snake. =P

You should get one, they're so great and low maintenance!

She's a cutie.

Sadly, my housemates would loudly object to my having a reptile in the house. I did used to have a set of terrariums that temporarily contained turtles, snakes and other at my cottage (caught them when we got there, played with them and few them, and released them when we left).

Ah, fond memories of childhood...

Aaahhh, that's so neat! Do you have any idea of what species you used to catch?

When I was little my dad told me that he'd capture the next hognose snake he saw to give to me as a pet.

According to him, he has not seen ONE since he made me that promise.

Still have a ton of green Anoles in my backyard, though.

Edited by Morec0

I wasn't allowed pets at my dorm either but I hid 3 snakes under my bed, haha. My friend got caught though, he wouldn't cover the cage.

You should get one, they're so great and low maintenance!

Aaahhh, that's so neat! Do you have any idea of what species you used to catch?

Painted turtles, watersnakes and garters usually on the property, and the occassional yellow cornsnake around the rest of the town.

We'd also make habitats for frogs around the shore of the lake that we're on. Built mostly out of sand, rocks and dead tree parts.

Our cottage is between two small lakes -- one is nice and clean, too small for most motorboats and anything that doesn't rely on a paddle. The other is really small, and largely covered in various plant life. We've got a forest surrounding most of the town, and a CN Railway track running right alongside the lakes, between the water and trees.

There are beaver dams on the larger lake too. Such a relaxing area. Small towns = best towns.