Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't You Type ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ In Game?

sappinmahsentry

angry-no-l.png

What the  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ did you just ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ say about me, you little ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I'll have you know I ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ top of my class in the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and I have over 300 confirmed ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I am trained in ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and I'm the top ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ in the entire ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. You are nothing to me but just another ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. I will ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ you the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ out with ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ the likes of which has never been ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ before on this ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, mark my ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ words. You think you can get away with saying that ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ to me over the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ? Think again, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. As we ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I am contacting my secret network of spies across the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ is being ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ right now so you better prepare for the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. The ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ that wipes out the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ little thing you call your ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. You're ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ dead, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ can be ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and I can ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ you in over seven hundred ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and that's just with my bare ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. Not only am I extensively trained in ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, but I have access to the entire ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ of the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ off the face of the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, you little ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. If only you could have ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ what unholy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ your little "clever" ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ was about to bring down upon ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, maybe you would have held your ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ the price, you ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. I will ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  fury all over ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ will ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ in it. You're ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ dead, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

What the  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ did you just ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ say about me, you little ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I'll have you know I ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ top of my class in the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and I have over 300 confirmed ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I am trained in ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and I'm the top ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ in the entire ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. You are nothing to me but just another ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. I will ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ you the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ out with ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ the likes of which has never been ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ before on this ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, mark my ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ words. You think you can get away with saying that ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ to me over the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ? Think again, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. As we ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I am contacting my secret network of spies across the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ is being ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ right now so you better prepare for the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. The ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ that wipes out the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ little thing you call your ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. You're ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ dead, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ can be ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and I can ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ you in over seven hundred ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, and that's just with my bare ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. Not only am I extensively trained in ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, but I have access to the entire ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ of the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ off the face of the ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, you little ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. If only you could have ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ what unholy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ your little "clever" ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ was about to bring down upon ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ, maybe you would have held your ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ the price, you ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. I will ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  fury all over ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ and ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ will ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ in it. You're ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ dead, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. plzz no copy pasterino cappucino

gr8 b8 m8 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ