The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dark Sector Conflict Constantly Not Paying Out !

Xennocide420

1. are you checking your credit count before hand and comparing, the payment doesn't appear on the end of mission screen anymore, but you still get paid.

2. are you finishing in time and checking again if there is still money on the rail.

The dev's can barely solve this as it is with people just saying "I don't get paid fix it" When half of the problems are people not understanding how the system actually works and the other half people not paying attention. There may be some cases where payment doesn't go through but those are explicitly difficult to confirm even with proper information.

1. are you checking your credit count before hand and comparing, the payment doesn't appear on the end of mission screen anymore, but you still get paid.

2. are you finishing in time and checking again if there is still money on the rail.

The dev's can barely solve this as it is with people just saying "I don't get paid fix it" When half of the problems are people not understanding how the system actually works and the other half people not paying attention. There may be some cases where payment doesn't go through but those are explicitly difficult to confirm even with proper information.

Video above confirms. I just did ANOTHER one and AGAIN did not get paid, I know what im doing and what im talking about ! Getting cheated out of a LOT OF MONEY !!

Thats because the people edit the pay as you are in-mission, so they lower to 0 when you finish it and just use the initial "big offer" to bait you into running the mission. Never do dark sector conflicts for battlepay

Alliances and clans cannot alter pay until after the pay runs out. So no, they don't lower it to 0. 

Submitted bug-report ticket with that problem like 10 minutes ago. Had 5 dark sector conflicts missions in a row with no battle pay at the end, but with millions of battle pay reserves.

This is the sort of information that helps, knowing that there is still reserve and not being paid helps identify that the issue is a bug (and that it isn't a case of reserve running out). Make sure you save your EE.log file to save recent mission data from your last game(s). Support may need it.

i think you are refering to the payout i did http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#5348d46207c56f9c997b24e2_1424440008

actually i have no idea why people are not getting paid. I assume it s a server side issue. But i ve already asked a Developer to look into this issue. (that s all i can do :/ )

As you can see, I put up battlepay 6 times (for 500 runs every time) and there are only 5 small time periods without battlepay. (see the link above)

the chance of not getting paid should be very very low. But in these 2 hours about 10 people told me things like "hey, i did 6 runs for you and i only got paid once" 

what confirms my assumption is: you need 7500 successful runs to win a conflict. but i only put up battlepay for 3000 runs

This means i scammed ~4500 supporters  unintentionally. Sorry about that.

You can use your pitch forks and torches now if you want. but let me tell you one thing first: The only thing i can do  as tactician is setting up battlepay and battlepay reserve. i cant alter or remove battlepay(-reserve)!

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

This is the sort of information that helps, knowing that there is still reserve and not being paid helps identify that the issue is a bug (and that it isn't a case of reserve running out). Make sure you save your EE.log file to save recent mission data from your last game(s). Support may need it.

My video shows the reserve and payment. Also it shows my cash before and after ( since you don't get payment till after back in liset ).