Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue With Void Trader

Speedingbus

Who said they were promising us primed streamline? A dataminer? DE may have scrapped the idea considering efficiency is the source of most of the power spamming. Its entirely possible primed streamline will be in 2 weeks, or never released at all

I was merely giving an example of a primed mod everyone wants and DE never came out to  saying x, y, z mods aren't happening.

Stop whining, they said there would be a rotation so not everything every week is going to be new.

Why make players wait for months if not longer for primed mods? There is no valid reason for primed mods to be on such heinous wait times. Its just a tedious system to try to keep its player base interested in this game. 

This void trader has only brought more grinding and frustration to warframe.

I was hoping for it to slowly turn in to 3-4 new things per two weeks + 2 old things, then 4 old things, 6 old things, etc. over time so people can still pick up old things while we still continue to get a trickle of new things.

That seemed like a comfortable compromise between the desire for new and the hunger for a release of pressure on the grind and I assumed it would have just gone that way sooner than later.  One new thing and two old things is okay?  I guess?  *shrug*

I, for one, am relieved I don't have to worry about living in the void until further notice.

The repeat means I can go visit the star chart. It means I can volunteer time to help out new players. I can just go have fun playing the game without Baro being a dark and menacing figure seen in every shadow, briefly glimpsed in every reflection.

If it's new content you're looking for, I don't think you should be using the Void Trader as your forerunning argument. Just wait for Update 16.

And besides, many players appreciate the breathing room given this week. Not everyone can keep up with the credits/ducat costs as easily as others. 

Ah, so the entire playerbase dislikes DEs actions on adding new primed mods too fast since people cant farm cores fast enough and then theres you who wants every primed mod now.

Do you have 10k rare cores in your collection or what?

Chill out. I thought Primed Streamline, a prisma Brakk and some other things of lesser consequence might be coming out today. They didn't. Oh well, other people in my clan need primed continuity.

The problem IMO is that only three items are available. As a result, only one thing was something I didn't already have. But there's even a silver lining in that- I don't have to spend all of tomorrow grinding out more ducats.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the trader had nothing new. It was a sense of relief.

I, for one, am relieved I don't have to worry about living in the void until further notice.

The repeat means I can go visit the star chart. It means I can volunteer time to help out new players. I can just go have fun playing the game without Baro being a dark and menacing figure seen in every shadow, briefly glimpsed in every reflection.

I wasn't aware that adding a new primed mod forced you to do anything other than choose to buy it or not.  I know I certainly don't go farming after getting one, but I like having new primed mods so when I do get cores I have options for leveling them.  Just because you have no self control and think that you're forced to level up the primed mods when you get them doesn't mean that it's reasonable for them to put nothing new in.

I was hoping for it to slowly turn in to 3-4 new things per two weeks + 2 old things, then 4 old things, 6 old things, etc. over time so people can still pick up old things while we still continue to get a trickle of new things.

That seemed like a comfortable compromise between the desire for new and the hunger for a release of pressure on the grind and I assumed it would have just gone that way sooner than later.  One new thing and two old things is okay?  I guess?  *shrug*

This is exactly what I was hoping for... so long as there are new mods that are going to be implemented they should be putting at least 1 new mod in.  I'm all for recycling the mods, because people do need to get them without the huge tax and plat cost of trading it, but not at the cost of us getting a new mod.  I'm sure there are more primed mods coming down the pipe so the fact that they couldn't be bothered to put one in is just extending things for no reason.

Nobody who has been playing the game for any length of time should be terrifically surprised over what they're doing, but that's no excuse for defending this behavior.  It's just artificially extending "content" and nothing more.

If new mod's came out every time he showed up then it wouldent be fair for other people who had missed them, if the trader came out faster then people will just complain more about stuff they have yet too grab. Really its not really "New Content" coming from this guy its just a added bonus for anyone able too get them, a way too make our Warframes better over time...not instantly.

No clue why your so mad about the void trader....what is he suppose too have a major update every time he shows up?

Chill out. I thought Primed Streamline, a prisma Brakk and some other things of lesser consequence might be coming out today. They didn't. Oh well, other people in my clan need primed continuity.

The problem IMO is that only three items are available. As a result, only one thing was something I didn't already have. But there's even a silver lining in that- I don't have to spend all of tomorrow grinding out more ducats.

Problem is, most of us are not, not selfish. I personally don't sell a lot of fish, but I do, selfish, and I'm frustrated more specifically because I feel that prime streamline is being purposely withheld.  

`snip

I wasn't aware that adding a new primed mod forced you to do anything other than choose to buy it or not.  I know I certainly don't go farming after getting one, but I like having new primed mods so when I do get cores I have options for leveling them.  Just because you have no self control and think that you're forced to level up the primed mods when you get them doesn't mean that it's reasonable for them to put nothing new in.

`snip

The only issue up until this point was not knowing when the option to acquire these goodies would come again. I certainly haven't been ranking these mods, I am just snapping them up for that rainy day some time later when I have the time, resources, and drive. Not knowing if it would be two months or a whole year before rotation was the real gripe. From here on in I can relax. 

Except he still is nothing has changed its just a more fleeting chance to get the prime mod you want at this absolute snail pace rate DE putting out primed mods. I am sorry if you guys are fine waiting 1 year for a primed version insert mod here than you really don't care about primed mods so don't give an opinion when you obviously don't care.

Edited by Speedingbus

they are likely just waiting to engage in Frame power-creeping a little slower at this time, and heard the voices of the many saying they'd like some time ducat-collecting without a pressure of time constrains.  i am sure the void will be popular with this weekend's creditboosted runs anyways so that next week, all releases will be new and minimum 500 ducats each  :x

i was expecting 2 new things and 2 old things, to be honest, but this is fine for me and many others.  i, regrettably, am not one of the people who can post an image themed "never gonna need ducats for some time" showing above that their sales of parts were totalling around 40k+  @,,@