Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Tenno Traitors

Anceto

Hi, i seriously enjoyed this game, and i would like to make a few suggestions

how about a tenno boss for each enemy faction ? Like a tenno gone rogue

like for corpus, the tenno traitor joins them and gains some body modifications to have spider arms from his back that can slash and shoot

for Grineer, the traitor is equipped with bulkier armor and bigger melee weapon and grineer guns

and for infested, the tenno is assimilated with the infested and its attacks could be a strong arm attack on the right arm and an MK-1 braton held zombie-like on his left arm

this is just a suggestion though

Now now, a Rhino has to close the distance. A Volt doesn't even have to see you.

I agree with this very much as I've been farming with a maxed out Volt (Lv.30) which is thick skinned from armor mods

Only the higher level mobs are enough of a threat for me to slow down around corners or pause before a mob of infected

I thought the idea of Tenno enemy bosses was so .... obvious... that I never even thought to suggest.

Although I don't think they should be allied to any faction.

Maybe Corpus. Allies of opportunity and circumstance, not choice.

Oh, yeah; and when you fight, this song plays:

Yes. Anarchy Reigns has been diverting me from my beta testing duties the past couple of days, I'm ashamed to say.

Edited by Bang_Doll

Rogue Tenno bosses, interesting idea. I got a better one I think {or possibly a disastrous one}, how about Dark Souls style invasions?

Here's how it works: You're with your team going on about your mission, suddenly a rogue Tenno appears somewhere on the same ship and he/she is after your team. He doesn't get to revive and his mission is to help the Grineer or Corpus in fighting your team, some kind of a mercenary. It's basically dynamic PVP events, either "random and intrusive" just like in Dark Souls or optional {both sides get to tick a checkbox in mission screen to opt for the event, either to receive invasions or to invade}, either way it might work. Of course the matchmaking would have to be strict about it so there's no ganking on low level players.

What do you think?

Rogue Tenno bosses, interesting idea. I got a better one I think {or possibly a disastrous one}, how about Dark Souls style invasions?

Here's how it works: You're with your team going on about your mission, suddenly a rogue Tenno appears somewhere on the same ship and he/she is after your team. He doesn't get to revive and his mission is to help the Grineer or Corpus in fighting your team, some kind of a mercenary. It's basically dynamic PVP events, either "random and intrusive" just like in Dark Souls or optional {both sides get to tick a checkbox in mission screen to opt for the event, either to receive invasions or to invade}, either way it might work. Of course the matchmaking would have to be strict about it so there's no ganking on low level players.

What do you think?

This is an interesting idea, but I have some doubts about its viability and how it would fit with the lore and the vision of the dev's for Warframe.

Still would like to hear some feedback from a DE about this

What do you think?

You could have it so that the Warframe of the assulting player is scaled to an approprate strentgh rather then making the matchmaking extremely strict.

You could have it so that the Warframe of the assulting player is scaled to an approprate strentgh rather then making the matchmaking extremely strict.

This would be a nightmare to do, considering Volt's 4th skill and Excaliburs 1st skill

This would be a nightmare to do, considering Volt's 4th skill and Excaliburs 1st skill

Even though EclecticDragon's was a good idea, I think you're right. Maybe it'd be best to disable the skills for the rogue tenno, and in exchange give him more shield or armour depending on the faction he's helping? He probably shouldn't be able to collect anything either, he'll just get lots of credits at the end if he succeeds anyway.

i would like a few of these but not to many! i want new skinned bosses with new intressting abilities sort of like jackal where you hit the legs, some mechancis behind it.

Not just something that is spammed in.

as i said before an awsome boss fight would be like this, a boss that cannot die. big fat infested in a rooom, you shoot him he takes 99% less dmg not effective.

efter a while he does an aoe and you gotta run into one of 5 rooms(2 only become at lvl 1 or lvl 2 you gotta find it quick before he channeled spell is done otherwise your instant dead.

Run into the room shoot a window in his room the door closes and he takes freezing dmg becuse it get so cold in the room hack the console out and you shoot him since he takes 200% dmg then.

mechancis like this makes bosses fun instead of just maxxing bullets into a boss, ofc it should be appealing and gunning but boss should have atleast 1+ unique mechanic to them, and afterall this is why we have beta! :D

i thought tennos were incorruptable?

If the lore says that Tennos are uncurroptable

Lmao I made the same suggestion in another thread. If Tenno traitors breaks the lore we could always have Grineer ninjas or something. There's always Tenno corpses so it wouldn't be a surprise to see Grinner reverse engineer warframes.

Then this would be a more lore friendly altternative. It's logical that Grinners and Corpus would be able to reverse engeneer a dead Tenno but not to a full extent. and the Infected can take over a Tennos body, but i donno haven't really read the lore.