Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Was Ment To Be Said For A Long Time.

gaaraplayer

hi there ladies and gentle tenno :3, my name is gaaraplayer " the dream walker of warframe". and I thought today I might as well say hi and say how I got here from the olden days.

my history is long, painful, and even deligete but lets not go that far. I was going around in the olden day's (a.k.a not during the old war) when the my master called me from a nap in the sand pile I sleep in, we walked and he told me that I have a better time in another war, the thing was I wasn't expected to be in a cryo pod. but when I waken up, all I can say was, "why have you disturbed my slumber to the next war. then the lotas voice was heard in my ear, and the rest was history.

but all I know is I overslept in my broken frame of sand and I had to be rescued by other tenno. even though my old frame is broken now, I still have one power from my frame that still usable in my sleep, dream walker.

now this power let's me seep into others dream, and the fun part is, I can go to anyone's dream ( from dev's to vor to even alad v). so in any respect I can tell what there doing when ever I enter never never land( dream land) but there's a catch, they must be asleep. and to be respectful of everyone, I will not reveal anything to you that you don't know.

but if I had to choose a frame I like as of right now, Loki is my favorite right now. but I still miss my old frame. \/_\/

my old frame was great, I did all sorts of stuff in the old war,i bured about 40 enemys in sand and even used there dead bodys like puppets to fight there friends (it was to pull down there defence), and dream walker was my favorite of all the power's, I go into there subconsase to pull there worst nightmare to there eyes.( I stunned this one enemy for a whole minute before I shot him out of his misery)but over all, the old war was fun for me.

now if only the lotus would find out where the schematics of my frame, then it would be a party for sure. but begers can't be chooser's.

well that's my back story on my origins, i'll write more of my past only if you guys say do it.

(back story is for story, not for the game. so I hope dev's and admins can understand).

I will fight for the right to freedom, may the stars guide you to your past tenno, as it did me.

(sorry for my bad English)

you got me at gaara, but for honesty i'll also tell how I choose my name. 9and don't worry i'll be irl and short)

I was trying to figerout a user name and what I like, and what poped out "gaaraplayer"

and now im gaaraplayer the sandman of all games :3.

so Welcome to the Forum Mr. Sandman :D