Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Made Me Want To Call In Sick And Be Space Ninja All Day

derelictframe

Hi guys I just started, 3 days in. Right now I am a maxed Volt, with Valkyr and Ember in foundry and will complete after another 3 days. Thinking of buying plats to rush them and make Ember as my main frame (she has nice posterior) , Valkyr for defense/survival missions and keep Volt for speed runs.  

I'm planning to build Nyx and Ash after a week too. Ash's Bladestorm made me wet my pants in a weird pleasurable way. I have Nyx complete parts and need to farm Ash's.

For syndicate, I'm aligning with Red Veil (still reading on what Syndicate is all about)

Am I planning things correctly?

I know this game is open beta, I *might* spend more plats to support the devs (I work more than 9 hours a day so hey, take my money, game devs) so I want to know non-cosmetic things worth buying in market, other than boosters.

I'm at the office now, can a clan invite me even if I'm not online? 

I need to know whats the endgame for Warframe currently. All I know devs are looking at an 8-man raid (yay), people farming for primes, and um any other activities?

Never rush a build, it's a waste of plat. Don't buy resources, unless you ABSOLUTLY can't take the grind. Use the starting 50 on slots. Don't go too far with buying reactors and catalysts, they can show up from login and some alerts. Forma drops fairly commonly from the void. And most importantly, don't worry about what's the "best" weapon or Warframe, just try out whatever you can, you'll use everything eventually.

As for end game, nothing as of yet, unless you count endless missions running 40+ minutes/waves

Edited by Photon95

Buy a lot of slots.

Try obtaining things throgh the void before heading to trade.

Yes a clan can invite you at anytime, so long as you're not already part of another clan. When you get back to the game you can then accept the invite and build a key.

*If you're looking for a clan you can head to the PC/PS4/XB1 recruitment section on the main page of the forums.

End game at the moment is you're own opinion. It could be anything; going update to update, grinding continuesly, or just have lots of fun with the game.

What I'd say is going to happen is that their are going to be multiple story endings for all 4 factions (including void) and possibly the syndicates. But that seems a long time away.

Never rush a build, it's a waste of plat. Don't buy resources, unless you ABSOLUTLY can't take the grind. Use the starting 50 on slots. Don't go too far with buying reactors and catalysts, they can show up from login and some alerts. Forma drops fairly commonly from the void. And most importantly, don't worry about what's the "best" weapon or Warframe, just try out whatever you can, you'll use everything eventually.

As for end game, nothing as of yet, unless you count endless missions running 40+ minutes/waves

I nearly spend plats on rushing, resources and a reactor. Thanks for the tip man!

Buy a lot of slots.

Try obtaining things throgh the void before heading to trade.

Yes a clan can invite you at anytime, so long as you're not already part of another clan. When you get back to the game you can then accept the invite and build a key.

*If you're looking for a clan you can head to the PC/PS4/XB1 recruitment section on the main page of the forums.

End game at the moment is you're own opinion. It could be anything; going update to update, grinding continuesly, or just have lots of fun with the game.

What I'd say is going to happen is that their are going to be multiple story endings for all 4 factions (including void) and possibly the syndicates. But that seems a long time away.

Yeah I'll go with slots. Thanks man!