Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Pvp 2.0 Level Design

DE_Adam

these maps should not be just for pvp should also make changes in the maps of pve bone you make some changes in the configuration of these maps on everyone losd and Mars to Neptune just a few changes to note the difference between the maps of a planet to another

even so I think it's great change coming but I believe that God wants to someday take into account the DE that point of view and not ignore it as usual

the screenshots there suggest things looking neat.

just remember that looking neat isn't the only (not very at all actually) important part of competitive games.

i'm sure you guys will remember, since Digital Extremes has extensive PvP game experience.

Warframe E-Sports

not going to happen with this style of game.

not unless PvP is literally a completely different game from Warframe.

such as if PvP wasn't in Warframe at all, and instead there was a standalone PvP game in the Warframe Universe, perhaps Grineer vs Corpus with Infested to spice things up.

One concern I have with the new maps is that they seem kinda cramped. It could make advanced movement much less common. I personally want maps that encourage parkour.

Cramped movement rak isn't a problem. Adapting will be. This isn't no europa where everyone thinks they can fly around, this is a real map thats well done.

Also you realize as soon as the (Hold Jump to wallrun [OFF]) + Space, space glitch is removed, your style of, "Advanced movement" will be not much more than a coptor and a wallrun + E upwards?

PS : Who says it doesn't..? Parkour 2.0 is around the corner, do you want something current friendly or future friendly? I want something that can work on both and so far I only see potential for both.

Edited by deadinflict

Cramped movement rak isn't a problem. Adapting will be. This isn't no europa where everyone thinks they can fly around, this is a real map thats well done.

Also you realize as soon as the (Hold Jump to wallrun [OFF]) + Space, space glitch is removed, your style of, "Advanced movement" will be not much more than a coptor and a wallrun + E upwards?

PS : Who says it doesn't..? Parkour 2.0 is around the corner, do you want something current friendly or future friendly? I want something that can work on both and so far I only see potential for both.

Who said that this is a glitch?

Oh, I see ... Noone, who is working for DE, said it :) .

Edited by Feyangol