The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime And His Thigh-Plates, And My Issues With Them.

Evil_Brick

I've been thinking for a while about how to phrase this without sounding like a raging ingrate, so i'll just write my thoughts:

I do not like the thigh-plates on Loki prime.

Now before i get publically crucified for this, hear me out; I don't absolutely hate them, but i feel they are a bit on the bulky side and sort of clash with the rest of Loki Prime's design.

If you ask me, Loki is about flowing, horn-like shapes, the regular thighs on Loki are fine, they are just slightly bulbous. I do however feel that the added thigh-plates are a bit too much, I would enjoy them were they thinner, a bit more subtle, a bit more 'sunk' into the thighs, or if they flowed towards the knees into a semi-horn like end, sort of how Loki Prime's elbows have 'horns'.

Does this make sense? It's hard to put to words, but i would enjoy a change. And if that's not a valid alternative, i would like to be able to take them off, that'd be lovely since i like the patterns on regular Loki's left thigh. I'm of the opinion that Loki Prime has enough prime 'bling' even without the thigh-plates, and if they were optional, then people who enjoyed them could keep them.

I hope a staff member sees this, but thanks to whoever reads, and to those that respond respectfully.

In short: I personally don't like Loki Prime's thigh-plates, i would be pleased to see them being optional. Read above for details.

Huh, really? Because I thought he was supposed to be more like this:

-photosnip-

I really don't get your goat-thing.

Isn't this fan art?

plus I did say I think. I think DE was going for the Devilish look. (hence the Baphomet)

I'm all for that. Want to take off the bulky shoulders of Rhino Prime too.

I support this.
I can't remember ever reading or hearing about a frame getting tweaked in this way, so I'm not expecting this to happen, but I hope it does.

Actually you can take "off" the one-big shoulder of Banshee if you want to wear a shoulder attachment, same with Frost. That shows that this is possible.

Fanart means nothing.

Frame's not gonna get changed, deal with it.

So mad... You realize that it looks like they didn't finish the frame, right? It looks like a concept draft that got the okay. Asking for quality implementation, not a "change".

I'm all for that. Want to take off the bulky shoulders of Rhino Prime too.

Actually you can take "off" the one-big shoulder of Banshee if you want to wear a shoulder attachment, same with Frost. That shows that this is possible.

Putting the thigh plates in attachment system would solve everything.

So mad... You realize that it looks like they didn't finish the frame, right? It looks like a concept draft that got the okay. Asking for quality implementation, not a "change".

Nice opinion you got there...

Nice opinion you got there...

Shots fired, I guess?

So you disagree that Loki Prime and several other frames have a number of model/texture flaws, making them look unfinished?

Or is your opinion "nice opinion you got there..."?

Feel free to share. Open forum, as they say.

Seconding this. It really does look grafted on - with a light enough primary paint color, you can even see where the Tenno script gets cut off on Loki's left thigh. The elbow spikes also seem a tad long compared to the way the rest of the frame is designed.