Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Was Your First Frame Or Favorite Frame

Stop-Hammertime

Saryn was my first i build, formad 6 times and is my Fav, after damage 2.0 the way i formad her was a "wrong kinda  build"

and now a day have fun trying to go online with saryn hah .... stupid ppl only take nova/vauban/rad disarm loki/rawr rhino/limbo/trin/mesa EVEN excal

nowaday i play as nova because ... support damage buff

I started with Excalibro and moved on to Rhino as soon as I could (I'm a tanky kinda guy) My favorite's a toss up between Rhino Prime and Excalibro, because sometimes you just need to crash a giant axe into someone's face, and other times you just need to clear the room and feel badass doing it.

Edited by TheBrsrkr

First frame I built was Reg-Rhino. I was checking the wiki on what frames there were available at the time and this one looked exactly as I lke my characters. Bulky. And the skills were pretty good too xD

Anyways. I don't have a pure favorite really. Though the ones I have to choose from are Loki Prime (bling bling!) Nyx Prime (Great look, great abilities!) And Loki Prime (Musturrrucccce!) I like running them all regulary. I must say that Mesa is a close one as I like her look. (and skills obviously)