Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy. Energy. Trinity Give Me Energy!

Ralsk

Trinity's first ability I never use anyway since why cast that (aside from maybe using it as a stun) when I can just hit 4 and get insta full health and full shields?

Or in middleish void def to stop people killing the last target so the pod can regenerate because the rhino players doesn´t wanted to change to frost. ^^

Or in middleish void def to stop people killing the last target so the pod can regenerate because the rhino players doesn´t wanted to change to frost. ^^

Well trinitiy's Well of Life is the basic of a whole trinity build which focus on max power strength and lowest duration to multiply the enemies health with 10 and then cast evamp on it which takes 11% of the health it has, after well of life went out of duration the enemy will get back to its original health but the evamp does still the dmg of the x10 health value which means it does 110% dmg to the health the enemy has --> always kill, always since evamp is finisher dmg type (directly to health not affected by armor)

Maybe this can help you making more use out of all of trinitys abilties for different missions

Every good trinity can give energy even if excals spawn kill (on draco too)

Sure.  But then your Trinity build isn't good for anything ELSE, which makes it really boring to play. I have no interest in being reduced to the role of somebody else's battery nor do I demand anybody else do it. If you want to roam around spamming '4', build for efficiency so you don't need Evamp every time you cast or bring your own energy restores.

I actually have two builds on my trinity:

1) the EV build in case I go draco farming or some such

2) my mission build which has maxed duration so my Link doesn't go down all the time and a full restore actually gives usable amounts of near-invulnerability

What I'd love to have added to warframe is a squad indicator for energy level in addition to health and shields. That would be very helpful to trinity players that want to do more than just spam EV all the time.