Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Moment Of Silence

(XBOX)Grihaly

For the Kronia, and Kuiper Relays, Xbox has lost them. Now Strata is gone, we failed to protect the only important Relay. Moral has plummeted, this isn't the last one, we'll lose more. Larunda is gone now too.

May you rest, in quiet slumber.

EDIT: Updated the lost Relays.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

You guys on consoles should not repeat the mistake the PC players made. Don't just go til the event weapon. Go past it. Try to run it as many times as you can...since PC only has 3 relays left, one that's on pluto and only accessible to players MR8+. So technically, only 2 relays for some players....

SAVE THEM ALL KILL THE GRINEER OK BYE.

You guys on consoles should not repeat the mistake the PC players made. Don't just go til the event weapon. Go past it. Try to run it as many times as you can...since PC only has 3 relays left, one that's on pluto and only accessible to players MR8+. So technically, only 2 relays for some players....

SAVE THEM ALL KILL THE GRINEER OK BYE.

We will Tenno brother

You guys on consoles should not repeat the mistake the PC players made. Don't just go til the event weapon. 

Well, that's the mentality of the Xbox community, so we'll probably end up with less Relays than PC. Strata is the only truly important one though, so as long as we keep that one safe, I'm good.

EDIT: I don't mean to sound cynical, I'd like to save the rest, I'm just reiterating Strata's importance as our stress-test home.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

Well, that's the mentality of the Xbox community, so we'll probably end up with less Relays than PC. Strata is the only truly important one though, so as long as we keep that one safe, I'm good.

EDIT: I don't mean to sound cynical, I'd like to save the rest, I'm just reiterating Strata's importance as our stress-test home.

Well...

Vesper was PC's first relay and home, and it got blown up ;(

Edited by Hyenasaurus