Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Accessories. Will They Ever Come Back?

Deathbricked

now before i get flame about this this is something i wanted to write a while ago but forgot.

currently their are items which can only be bought with really money (not plat) these items come with the prime access pack. there are also timed exclusives that came out as a celebration like DEX furis and proto excal. 

so time for me to stop beating around the bush and just say (or give my opinion) what i want to say.

please bring in a way to get the prime access accessories. i know there will definitely be people saying "nope one time exclusive, just stop scrub" (probably not but around that) and the other general comments surrounding topics like this one. the only thing i will say is EXCLUSIVE would be Excal prime and the gear and title that came with it. those people deserve to have their exclusivity as they came when people didn't even know about this game. gave around $150 to it (even though people are normally weary around Beta games as they sometimes just die). 

because like the threads about wraiths and vandals. people weren't there to get them as they had hardly known about the game until a friend started playing. (then again some people want those for MR grinding but is still relevant).

i mean come on. noru prime and misa prime? i would have easily bought them as soon as they were available. but i wasn't around to get them. and now im paying for it quite dearly.

so before you start with any flame comments just think in newer player shoes. and about why so many people make so much threads similar to this?

Prime access items will repeat. There's no way DE would create an aset for their game and only offer it once.

This plus de all but stated that event weapons will probably make a return as well except for the following Vandals(CB exclusive Braton, and lato/skana from founders). Excalibur prime is the only other exclusive that should not come back per founders agreements with DE. 

"Will the Exclusive items be available in-game after a new pack is available?

No. The Exclusive items in Prime Access are Exclusive to the Prime Access Program. You may see them rotated within the Program but they will not be made available in-game"

Bit in bold is the important bit, as it gives DE the ability to bring back previous accessories as it will be like your buying it now knowing that it can come back later.

Saying that they reserve the right to bring them back is far different from saying that they will bring them back. After the Founders Pack, DE was threatened with lawsuits at any mention of re-releasing the items that they claimed were to be exclusive. With the Prime Access packs they insured that they could do what they pleased with them. I don't see them re-releasing anything ever or at least for a very long time or special occasion. 

nope.

It's all about the money

exactly, it is about money. if they re release them way more people will buy it because.

a. they may have seen other use it and seen how epic it is.

b. actually notice it and want to buy it.

c. saw it before but didnt have money for it.

exactly, it is about money. if they re release them way more people will buy it because.

a. they may have seen other use it and seen how epic it is.

b. actually notice it and want to buy it.

c. saw it before but didnt have money for it.

Or they could release new exclusives that coax people into buying them due to the time limit. New>Old

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I kick myself constantly because I didnt pick up the edo prime armor set. I see people with it all the time and I just die a little inside. PLS DE I really hope this set comes back later down the road.

Old Prime Accessories newer come back because it is Exclusive .DE will crate something new , they have a good imagination.

• 2 weeks later...