Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Annoyed By Rockstar Actions With Pc Gta V Release?

Sifu

Hi guys, 

I`ve prepurchased GTA V through steam, hoping to play in late January, but after that Rockstar changed the date to March. Now they changed it to 14th of April...

I almost cant wait to try out "new" GTA on PC, but I`m so pissed with this delays... Anyone else got this game on steam? Whats your thoughts about the upcoming legend? 

I am not really mad... I am still happy that Gta V will come to PC^^

I still like to think that Rockstar has enough reasons to pull the release date back... 

Maybe they want to fix bugs, maybe they don't want to get a game out that needs a huge day 1patch...

maybe they want to include a future dlc in the normal pc release, maybe they chose a "special day" for the release, maybe they saw that another big game company had a game release close to them and they changed their own date so both can make a good start....

or hey, maybe they are doing this on purpose and are sitting on a complete game thinking "ha, let's just tell them we will release the game x months later, we don't need them! Let them feel the pain >:3 !"   (because that's really possible and totally serious <.<)

all in all....well..... I can wait ^^

Edited by Fabpsi