Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If The Escalation Was Created By De To See Which Frames Are Op For Raids ? :o

fatpig84

Then it will be easier for them to "adjust" stuff amirite ? :o

Most successful teams will field at least 1 below.

Many overlapping and having 2 or 3 of them.

Loki

Banshee

Vauban

Nyx

Limbo

Trinity 

Nova 

Excalibur

Mirage

Valkyr

Basically the utility frames with their str0nker CC.

Valkyr just runs around ressing people mostly and kick some stuff around. So maybe she won't get nerfed (hopefully).

So did we just make DE's job easier in pinpointing frames that need "fixes" before raids appear ? :P

Edited by fatpig84

I dont get why DE would nerf those frames. I mean, It was pretty obvious since the day they were added that they could do these type of things right? 

What are you guys trying to achieve by complaining over and over again ( Not just you, i'm adressing the whole forum QQs ) ?

Some frames excel at some sort of things.
Some frames has to be better than others. 

I dont get why DE would nerf those frames. I mean, It was pretty obvious since the day they were added that they could do these type of things right? 

What are you guys trying to achieve by complaining over and over again ( Not just you, i'm adressing the whole forum QQs ) ?

Some frames excel at some sort of things.

Some frames has to be better than others. 

I think that issue ppl have are that 3-4 excel at everything and 2-8 suck at everything 

for example trinity is good to go everywhere if u do not want to use 100 energy restores per hour 

but ember or hydroyd are only for very specific things [infested] where  frames like vauban beat them both at cc and infested maps

if u want cc u go disarm loki+vauban  what hydroyd do is just not enought he is too utility [utility that you will probably never need]

ALL frames are what this city deserves, but not frames  that It needs right now.