Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man At Arns On Youtube.

(PSN)Berserker_Crow

Why didn't I think about that sooner! Glaive/Prime would be perfect! a bode to both Dark Sector and Warframe! +1

Which shop are you talking about? theres two of them. I know there are the Stagmer brothers and I forgot the name of the other blacksmith. But they both work for man at arms.

The ones that have a shop on Burbanks, the ones that made the Master Sword.

the dragon nikana is abit oversized in reality,and it would require alot of material to make

>.> as for the hilt it would be more realistic to do it in steel powder infused epoxy and then give it a little laquer paint

i might do up my own dragon nikana replica version sometime,though the main limitation being i have little use for katanas style things (they usually hurt my wrist pretty badly)

If you guys have a youtube account, just go spam the man at arms channel with the warframe weapon you want them to make and whichever is the most requested will most likely be made. So lets try to get their attention. Personally, I don't care which Warframe weapon they make, as long its from warframe lol. that's all that matters to me.

the dragon nikana is abit oversized in reality,and it would require alot of material to make

>.> as for the hilt it would be more realistic to do it in steel powder infused epoxy and then give it a little laquer paint

i might do up my own dragon nikana replica version sometime,though the main limitation being i have little use for katanas style things (they usually hurt my wrist pretty badly)

Size is never the issue. They made Sepheroth's Masamune long bladed katana no problem. and they made Clouds buster sword.

But I get what you're are saying, ive seen a demo of how a katana is made and it takes a lot of patience and endurance to make one.

I always wanted to be a blacksmith myself, but I never was able to find a place who were willing to take in an apprentice. As of right now, I became a graphic novel artist and author. I would love to be a blacksmith as a second job/hobby.

Edited by (PS4)Crow_Massacre

The Warframe community and DE both deserve a shoutout from Man at Arms. If they make a real Tenno weapon, it will be an awesome way of honoring this badass game.

So this qualifies as badass game? wow. no wonder quality of triple A games has gone so fastly downhill that i think they broke speed of light...

Anyways, instead nikana or any sword. I would say scindo, venka or silva and aegis.