Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Empty Liset!

Kelkha

Y'all talking about using in-game soundtrack as radio, i am up for that, but wouldn't it remove uniqueness to certain locations? For example, the Void chants, they're cool because we listen to them only when we're in the Void, we have them associated to that particular location, listening to it at the Liset would fade that association.

But, what if DE came up with certain soundtracks that we don't listen anywhere else in the game, and make them Liset exclusive? That would make more sense. Something Ninja'ish, with some drums and Japanese traditional flutes.

Y'all talking about using in-game soundtrack as radio, i am up for that, but wouldn't it remove uniqueness to certain locations? For example, the Void chants, they're cool because we listen to them only when we're in the Void, we have them associated to that particular location, listening to it at the Liset would fade that association.

But, what if DE came up with certain soundtracks that we don't listen anywhere else in the game, and make them Liset exclusive? That would make more sense. Something Ninja'ish, with some drums and Japanese traditional flutes.

If DE can mix chinese and japanes, war/festival drum music with rave............

Ever see those giant drums they use? :) DE has, look in your dojos lol

The Middle East has great music too. Search Youtube for Arabic House Trance or anything similar.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

+ [New] Space drifting, a slight drifting movement to the Liset, so it doesn't look like we actually are stuck in space, which i think is impossible, there must be some drifting.

It's not impossible at all, it's called geostationary orbit. Maintaining a position over one point isn't all that difficult. That being said, it'd be neat if we had an irregular orbit of sorts, so that we can see all sides of the planet, and while it might be more efficient to go around the equator I think it would be cool if on some planets we orbit at an angle or even over the poles.

Edited by Solstrome

I LOVE this idea, totally would want to see it in game, also I want to add that originally Orbiter compartment was supposed to be MUCH bigger then liset, it was kinda like our HOME. It was actually so HUGE that you would fit multiple lisets inside of it if it was possible, with original size you would have a LOT of space to fit in stuff to increase immersion like chairs or bed

original concept:

http://orig06.deviantart.net/6bec/f/2015/093/c/a/warframe__tenno_carrier_by_sbigham-d8gmbmg.jpg

Small thing in the front is Liset...

Edited by Culaio

Looking at size of orbiter compartment and at the video from mass effect with extracting resources I remembered that we dont  see from where do excavators and extractors are deployed, I expect both of those things to be deployed from our orbiter compartment(we send extractor from our liset but we only do that when we are docked with orbiter  compartment), so I think it would be cool if we could see excavators and extractors  stored and/or manufactured in our orbiter compartment(we manufacture extractor in foundary but we dont know where do excavators come from). I believe that ordis is sending excavators and/or extractors to gather resources needed to maintain the liset(and life support) by himself so I think it would be cool to see from time to time.

Excellent idea(s), you have all my +1's!

I would love to see these additions/improvements to the liset actually implemented to the game. Never enough immersion, haha! :D

Honestly if some of these things came true i could see a revival of something that was very helpful:

That's what I thought the extractor drones should've been like when I launched a drone for the first time. And notice how EDI's voice is kinda similar to the Lotus' :3

With an ability to launch a "probe" once in a 4h period (8h for distilling extractors) in this ME2-way fashion, some cool immersion would be added to Warframe.