Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Moment When A Noob Imprints Onto You.

JaysInc

So you're just playing your game minding your own business, when suddenly you see a noob in trouble. Out of the general kindness that comes from your heart, you decide to help him. You realize it was a foolish mistake since he seems to follow your every move.

So what do you do?

Me, personally, lead him to an over powered boss and leave him to die.

That's not cool man. You were a noob once too. Just chill with them. If you want to do something else tell them and go do it, but don't get them killed. That's just mean, and it's not the kind of mentality we want present in this game.

Let him just do his thing?

And when the mission finishes leave squad if you want?

For a noob they're pretty good if they stick to the stronger player instead of dying every time.

If they use abilities to stun and help me a bit too I might give some beginner mods to them if MR2 like streamline and so.

I've realized that I am not a good teacher. I think I'm too impatient to be one, especially in gaming.

Assistant teacher though? I can do that, like small tidbits of info I give them or I just repeat the stuff the main guy says.

I'll just kill these few guys and let the noob get exp from the bigger bunch.......I killed them all.

I tend not to let them stay too close, but I also tend not to go too far from them incase they get swarmed by enemies.

In the end of the day they are on my team, I'll keep my eyes on them and ensure we both get out of a mission alive.

Although I've not had it where they follow my every move, usually they end up going the opposite direction and I use waypoints to direct them to me so the above mentioned doesn't happen :)

Let him just do his thing?

And when the mission finishes leave squad if you want?

For a noob they're pretty good if they stick to the stronger player instead of dying every time.

If they use abilities to stun and help me a bit too I might give some beginner mods to them if MR2 like streamline and so.

Eyeah.

That is just mean.

I let them follow me around and ask me stuff. Sometimes I give them free mods. Serration is so vital and so hard to get for newbies.

If I do get tired I do tell them so, but so far all newbies I've come across eventually find their own niches.