Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus' Nullifiers Should Be As Rare Like Prosecutor Instead Of Pitching Them As Regular Troops.

Twilight053

yVHOewu.png?1

One was on him, one was next to him. This also applies to the penta and other AoE weapon well.

But ofcourse, diving into the bubble, planting 2 on him, leaping out, detonating it, was silly mistake because my play-style is wrong. Guess it's my fault for using it in the first place right? It's not like i can mod my weaponry to rip everything to shred but still can't because the shield just happens to punish a trait which the weapon cannot change, despite mods.

If the nullifyer is alone, sure melee in an option, but if there's a group inside hat bubble. Melee is suicide.

Yeah, if you know both your weapons are bad for nullifiers and you take them anyway to a t3+ solo mission, it's indeed your fault. Deal with it.

It's also hilarious how you defend your playstyle of diving into the bubble to chuck your castanas on him up front but then say meleeing them would not be viable.

Edited by Dunkingmachine

Yeah, if you know both your weapons are bad for nullifiers and you take them anyway to a t3+ solo mission, it's indeed your fault. Deal with it.

It's also hilarious how you defend your playstyle of diving into the bubble to chuck your castanas on him up front but then say meleeing them would not be viable.

Actually it was not my playstyle. It was to demonstrate exactly how the nullifyer shield just makes some weapon borderline painful to use.

I personally have no problem with it. I kill them all the time, everyday. That doesn't mean that their shield does not need work. That doesn't mean their shield treats weapon equally.

Ofcourse anyone could've melee'ed him, but what's wrong with the method shown there? Both are high risk  and would normally result in his death, but one method didn't even faze him.

But feel free to explain to me why it's okay for what i showed to happen? Are those weapons OP? Or perhaps unbalanced? Exactly why should they be punished vs any other weapon?

Edited by cozzi21

And here i thought that the point of having two (three) Weapons is to prepare yourself for a variety of situlations!

But it seems that bringing two, almost same Weapons with you is the way to go!

Lets see whats next on the table.. Oh yea! I cant kill those level 150 grineer with  my favorite unmoded MK1-Paris. De should change it. You know, so i dont have to change my playstyle.

Maybe the point is Nullifiers and many of the new enemies being brought into the game are limiting playstyles towards the optimum, "OP" builds and weapon loadouts. Warframe has so many options for movement, offense, defense but a guy in a bubble with allies that swarm into bubble and uses a sniper rifle may just be punishing for some who don't have the means or might want to try different builds. 

I quote (PS4)Zeylon:

"It's like the design team looks at what the peak vets can do after an hour in defense and plan around beating them.  I feel like a lot of the enemies introduced by devs recently feel like the latest salvo in an attempt at tripping up the people that push the system to the limit with various builds (nullifiers and such)."

Game has so many ways to play it, a sort of freedom, but this type of challenge that limits options, well its an easy kind of challenge to enforce and limits freedom.

I personally try to melee only syndicate mission im up against level 20-30 enemies midgame content for some low end for others and I like kogakes for example its slide attack ragdolls enemies in a noticeable radius useful for CC and I was just doing a corpus mission earlier it went like this: accuracy changes made have this effect where ragdolled enemies would still be firing, sapper ospreys are plentiful around every corner laying down significant area damage and air attacks are neat but have such precise hitboxes and towards a flying enemy... headaches. I could ult to relieve some pain but theres nullifiers, to close the distance i have to run into said nullifiers sniper fire and crewmen detrons and moa fire rates... Didn't go well and i just wanted to have some fun versus level 26-30 enemies, it became evident i needed guns and publicly venerated ones at that

You could tell me to not do this then play like how you would, but I want to try different things you know and honestly if this can happen why shouldn't DE just implement an automated alert system for before you go into a mission it'll warn you that your loadout is not maximized enough:

"Warning! Are you sure you wish to go into this mission with that loadout? Please use better weapons, better mods, or a better warframe."

But feel free to explain to me why it's okay for what i showed to happen? Are those weapons OP? Or perhaps unbalanced? Exactly why should they be punished vs any other weapon?

Ofcourse anyone could've melee'ed him, but what's wrong with the method shown there? Both are high risk  and would normally result in his death, but one method didn't even faze him.

This has nothing to do with selected aoe weapons being imbalanced, it's just the result of a lazy implementation used to avoid the problem of nullifiers being able to get killed by aoe weapons through the bubble - instead of making the bubble absorb the aoe, nullifiers are simply immune to aoe damage while the bubble is up (holds true to most aoe damage, not all sources). Now you can either try to convince DE to code that problem better, apply to write your own code or simply deal with it and pick another weapon.

This has nothing to do with selected aoe weapons being imbalanced, it's just the result of a lazy implementation used to avoid the problem of nullifiers being able to get killed by aoe weapons through the bubble - instead of making the bubble absorb the aoe, nullifiers are simply immune to aoe damage while the bubble is up (holds true to most aoe damage, not all sources). Now you can either try to convince DE to code that problem better, apply to write your own code or simply deal with it and pick another weapon.

Thank you! Thank you! You've finally got my point. This entire tirade was to get to that simple issue. The bubble was lazily done.