The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Uhhm sure, what you want me to use?

I got an baseball bat, An Crowbar, Pipe Wrench or an small Hammer

All of them, thank you. o/

Looking at the mod picture, btw, he does look nice, but from what I can see of the helmet, I'm iffy about it. Most of it is obscured, though, so maybe my opinion of it will change when he releases. Even if it doesn't, the Storm helm is always an option, and I'mma still get the frame. lol

Also, hoping for either an armor buff or a stamina buff for the prime. Armor to be less squishy, and stamina because melee-built Volt is fun as fk.

Edited by UK_D

All of them, thank you. o/

Looking at the mod picture, btw, he does look nice, but from what I can see of the helmet, I'm iffy about it. Most of it is obscured, though, so maybe my opinion of it will change when he releases. Even if it doesn't, the Storm helm is always an option, and I'mma still get the frame. lol

Also, hoping for either an armor buff or a stamina buff for the prime. Armor to be less squishy, and stamina because melee-built Volt is fun as fk.

Yeah his face is obscured alot so we won't kown until later this evening or tomorrow 

Edited by LegionCynex

i wonder if moving parts are gonna be standard like nova prime. would be pretty cool if all primes had parts that opened up when channeling or using energy

My god I hope so...

but you kown what Im shocked about?, no one has been able to well review his model like they have done with Nova, a bit disappointing mind you 

Edited by LegionCynex

Implying that is somehow a bad thing? Frost Prime is the sexiest Frame in Warframe.

No no. Dont get me wrong , i love frost prime helm but ...lets say if volt prime helm turn out to be just like frosts..thats just abit lazy on DEs side.. I mean...they ant related to each other.. It could look like the same design as frosts helm but at least make it in a different shape or somthing..they had more then 3 months to do it lol..

Again. Dont get me wrong. If it really turn out to be same design as frost prime then yay. No worries. im still happy.

Edited by Kz.Prime

No no. Dont get me wrong , i love frost prime helm but ...lets say if volt prime helm turn out to be just like frosts..thats just abit lazy on DEs side.. I mean...they ant related to each other.. It could look like the same design as frosts helm but at least make it in a different shape or somthing..they had more then 3 months to do it lol..

Again. Dont get me wrong. If it really turn out to be same design as frost prime then yay. No worries. im still happy.

Thats an good point, that whuold be lazy as hell on their side, and with that on top of whats already going on with warframe?, this might just kill it

Volt Need a Lot OF LOVE.

First. More Stamina like someone said in this TH. More Energy. V And - Polarities slots.  

And a bigger :if u know what i mean: down there

Why does Volt need a bigger junk?, its not just about the body the girls go for, its about who you are and what you are, not how big your puppy is.

Tomorrow, we shall have our Volt Prime.

Yep...hopefully!

Dous anyone kown what time exclay they are released? 

i doubt it's tradeable since they are skins. no skin so far has been tradeable. however you can trade them the plat for proto excal/glaive

Humm ok, thanks for this

Quick question.  When will the Proto stuff come out?  I leave on a cruise the 30th, and for the life of me I don't want to miss this skin ;.;  not again.

I'm definitely buying the Prime Access but, will the skin come out the same day as the P.A or what?

-crosses fingers-

Quick question.  When will the Proto stuff come out?  I leave on a cruise the 30th, and for the life of me I don't want to miss this skin ;.;  not again.

I'm definitely buying the Prime Access but, will the skin come out the same day as the P.A or what?

-crosses fingers-

Uhh, well as far I kown the skin should come out anytime this week, people have been speculating it will come on the 25th, but they chuold be wrong, as well Im fairly sure that Xbone and PS4 DON'T get these skins, as you got you own, I chuold be wrong tho  

Edited by LegionCynex

Uhh, well as far I kown the skin should come out anytime this week, people have been speculating it will come on the 25th, but they chuold be wrong, as well Im fairly sure that Xbone and PS4 DON'T get these skins, as you got you own, I chuold be wrong tho

Of course we will get the skins. Why wouldn't we? We got the proto last year.

Of course we will get the skins. Why wouldn't we? We got the proto last year.

You did?, when did PS4 and Xbone exist back then?, can't remaber how new PS4 and Xbone was to warframe, but like I said I chuold of been wrong, as you have you own skins that we don't have access too, I remaber Letter 13 I think bringing this up, that you guys won't get it or so. I can't remember where I saw this.

But like I said chuold be wrong and might of thought of something else, you only get it if you did the trasfure    

You did?, when did PS4 and Xbone exist back then?, can't remaber how new PS4 and Xbone was to warframe, but like I said I chuold of been wrong, as you have you own skins that we don't have access too, I remaber Letter 13 I think bringing this up, that you guys won't get it or so. I can't remember where I saw this.

But like I said chuold be wrong and might of thought of something else, you only get it if you did the trasfure    

ps4 has already been here for a year. xbox users just got warframe last year.