Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Feel About A Warframe Based Off Of Cherno Alpha?

GunDownGrace

What would a Cherno Alpha warframe even do?

All I remember that thing doing in the movie is being useless and dying at the beginning of the fight.

I agree 

I have no idea what Cherno Alpha is.

A robot from Pacific Rim

What would a Cherno Alpha warframe even do?

All I remember that thing doing in the movie is being useless and dying at the beginning of the fight.

Yeah those 2 robots (the russian and chinese ones) got screwed, all that build up about how awesome they are and they get their butts kicked in under 5 minutes.

I have no idea what Pacific Rim is.

a movie about giant robots fighting huge monsters

Yeah those 2 robots (the russian and chinese ones) got screwed, all that build up about how awesome they are and they get their butts kicked in under 5 minutes.

a movie about giant robots fighting huge monsters

indeed,while right up until a very ham fisted glorious hero death,the american and british robots always won by very cheesy plot devices,while the russian and chinese ones die almost instantly

need i remind you that it took several kaiju at once to kill cherno alpha?while multiple times (especially in the end) the american robot couldnt even take on one kaiju without dieing?(from the smallest to the largest kaiju,the american robot ended up dieing over and over again,but always being ressurected like a 5 year old`s plot device...just like chuck norris,)

Edited by GunDownGrace