Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

On 6/16/2017 at 6:58 PM, ryano3828 said:

i adore the sound of your voice... you should invite me! I'm new af but getting the hang of it lmao.

o_o You haven't even heard it yet! (Invite sent, sorry for the delay!)

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So that was probably the most epic recruitment front page I've ever read. Just started two days ago, got all the Twitch Prime loot at lv30, MR2 but will get MR 3 today. If you'd like a new, very active player, please send me an invite. I have questions, and by the looks of it, you guys have answers. IGN: Zhephyr

• 2 weeks later...

Applying because this is the best gaming community recruitment post I've ever seen. I'd like to play with the people behind this.

I'm a returning player thats liking what the game has turned into. Currently MR15.

IGN: Single.Mom

Edit: I tried to read the recruitment poster in one breath, I did not succeed.

Edited by Single.Mom

Nightio... or mornio, who gives a D.
I'll be short, I need an alright clan without excessive BS, and you guys look worthy.
I'm vet and autistic a bit, but I know my shet.
IGN: Tyrone.Jamal_XII

Edited by Tyrone.Jamal_XII
DE's wordfilter is wonderful and fully capable of good work without excessive moderation.

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

I'm from EU and I would like to be part Flow!

I just came back from a long stop and I'm trying to figure this out still. I'm MR 5 but leveling strong.

I usually play everyday just not for long hours (on weekdays) since I've to work like a regular Bob.

Hope to hear from you guys,

My IGN is ash.BOT

Thanks!

Edited by ash.BOT

In-Game Name NubletTenno

Rank 4 (I feel it could be higher, but I was split between PC and PS4 for about a month I'm fully on PC now but wishing I had my PS4 blueprints)

Region Central Std but um sleep schedule is all over the place due to classes sports and job. So I am up in the wee hours a lot and days and heck some afternoons just depends on when I can get some hours in but usually 4-6x a week I am very active right now and in a clan currently that is just never around :-\ so I need to find people who actually play the game.

Type of gamer: Coming back to Warframe after like a 4 yr hiatus, would love people to bounce questions off of, play with, vibe with and have a good convo or joke sesh here and there just some unique personalities and helpful players which is what I strive to be

I'd love people to play with I'm kind of tired of joining clans(in various games not Warframe) who just want to d!ck around in Discord I admittedly am not into that, I love to hang out and crack jokes but I'd like to be doing that in-game lmao not just in Discord while everyone plays everything but the game I joined for really wish I had joined you guys back when I noticed you on steam. I stopped playing warframe back then due to IRL things but you guys have blown up and were always really cool

Drop me an invite if you still have space if not, I wish you guys continued success and please whoever did that recruitment page, pleeease be in marketing IRL we need better meme usage all around Kappa :)