The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

carryonclan_zps10869e02.jpg

For those that have already requested invites ahead of this post, don't worry you are not forgotten I have you safely stored in a text file for future considerations Invitations.

Edited by Drasiel

Future considerations? I thought anyone can join, lol.

I used considerations because I wanted to be all authorityish sounding. Go ahead, ruin my fun lol I changed it to invitations :P.

Edited by Drasiel

Please remove me from the list of future invitees. If by the time recruiting starts again and I haven't decided that lone wolf is the way to go or joined another clan and still want to be in THE FLOW CLAN I'll drop by and post asking for an invite. Thanks!

Edited by sturmchef

Please remove me from the list of future invitees. If by the time recruiting starts again and I haven't decided that lone wolf is the way to go or joined another clan and still want to be in THE FLOW CLAN I'll drop by and post asking for an invite. Thanks!

done. Good luck on your search.

carryonclan_zps10869e02.jpg

For those that have already requested invites ahead of this post, don't worry you are not forgotten I have you safely stored in a text file for future considerations Invitations.

Helloooooooo!

Me, IGN= ArkieMang, and Convalescence would love to join flow.

Could you send us a clan invite? I've spoken with "nosehair" :P

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

edit:  Oh.. I should've read the last page first.. Hope an exception is still possible tho' =X

Edited by ArkieMang

Flow Clan Emblem designs

The Flow Clan Emblem is Complete....Below is the progress.

2a67bs4.jpg

THe original Flow Clan Emblem, tried and True...stroke of genius...nah I'm too modest for that...I totally stole it.

I wanted to Punch it up a notch though and make it a bit more flashy...so I utilized some transparency options.

Below is the first concept. The white text is actually "see through" transparent so the words are cut outs not white letters.

ielc8m.jpg

After looking at the card I felt like it was still kinda dark, and lacking some magic, and I have a habbit of tweeking things so my compulsive nature forced my hand.

I decided to go for a 3d effect on Ember, adding some perspective to the piece giving her arm the illusion of reaching out of the card.

Also I tried enhancing the surrounding environment with some hand drawn flames and more transparency around her, so the card would really appear to be a hologram.

Keep in mind ALL the WHITE is actually transparent (see through) including text and all that surrounds Ember on fire.

So this is the final product...

2dkk9xy.jpg

I have a few other variations in mind that fall in line with the many Flow Clan cleches we have used over the months...

I will most likely be changing the logo's up from time to time to keep it fun and fresh.

<<NEWS ON RECRUITMENT!>>

As for recruitment, we are paused.

I have been working on clearing out inactive members to make more room for new players but unfortunatly we still fall in a weird number where we have to decide to either GO UP...or CUT DOWN.

We will discuss the direction we go either more or less sooner or later and get back to the Forums with the results.

I have considered the idea of making a sister clan for FLOW, to build up the numbers and port over large groups of the most active members for the sole purpose of making that crazy short sighted yet massive gap in clan sizes I feel we are subjected to decide on.

I do know that I will not be doing the ALT account Clan master thing for that potential clan.

It was a ton of fun making this clan and I think I've mastered the internet once in my life...there is no need to shoot for another go at it.

On a final note...

I want to extend the highest regard and my deepest gratitude to all of you Flowbians who have helped to keep the insanity ball rolling in the streats of desire, I speak of the forums here.

Perhaps in the near future we can give it another kick and make more magic. As for now...I'm on vacation!

Feel free to add me on Steam or in game name is the same...2ply.

Peace out!

Edited by 2ply