Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

carryonclan_zps10869e02.jpg

For those that have already requested invites ahead of this post, don't worry you are not forgotten I have you safely stored in a text file for future considerations Invitations.

The Flow Clan Emblem is Complete....Below is the progress.

2a67bs4.jpg

THe original Flow Clan Emblem, tried and True...stroke of genius...nah I'm too modest for that...I totally stole it.

I wanted to Punch it up a notch though and make it a bit more flashy...so I utilized some transparency options.

Below is the first concept. The white text is actually "see through" transparent so the words are cut outs not white letters.

ielc8m.jpg

After looking at the card I felt like it was still kinda dark, and lacking some magic, and I have a habbit of tweeking things so my compulsive nature forced my hand. 

I decided to go for a 3d effect on Ember, adding some perspective to the piece giving her arm the illusion of reaching out of the card.

Also I tried enhancing the surrounding environment with some hand drawn flames and more transparency around her, so the card would really appear to be a hologram.

Keep in mind ALL the WHITE is actually transparent (see through) including text and all that surrounds Ember on fire.

So this is the final product...

2dkk9xy.jpg

I have a few other variations in mind that fall in line with the many Flow Clan cleches we have used over the months...

I will most likely be changing the logo's up from time to time to keep it fun and fresh.

<<NEWS ON RECRUITMENT!>>

As for recruitment, we are paused.

I have been working on clearing out inactive members to make more room for new players but unfortunatly we still fall in a weird number where we have to decide to either GO UP...or CUT DOWN. 

We will discuss the direction we go either more or less sooner or later and get back to the Forums with the results.

I have considered the idea of making a sister clan for FLOW, to build up the numbers and port over large groups of the most active members for the sole purpose of making that crazy short sighted yet massive gap in clan sizes I feel we are subjected to decide on.

I do know that I will not be doing the ALT account Clan master thing for that potential clan.

It was a ton of fun making this clan and I think I've mastered the internet once in my life...there is no need to shoot for another go at it.

On a final note...

I want to extend the highest regard and my deepest gratitude to all of you Flowbians who have helped to keep the insanity ball rolling in the streats of desire, I speak of the forums here. 

Perhaps in the near future we can give it another kick and make more magic. As for now...I'm on vacation!

Feel free to add me on Steam or in game name is the same...2ply.

Peace out!

Hi there flowers and flowees! Your amazing advertisement has brought me many joys, joys in which i hope to partake in soon!

I've played warframe for about 2 weeks now, pumped in over 120 hours... in 2 weeks. I'm not addicted at all.... (you're not addicted until you seek professional help!)

I have a Mag, and a Nova, with Ash and Trinity being built as we speak (or write). I just came off of a huge Borderlands 2 obsession. I pumped in over 1200 hours into that game, just to give you an idea of how much i can bare endless grinding for virtual pixels that will never help me get laid!

I often prefer playing supportive / tanky roles in games, Nova is one of the few exception where i actually really enjoy glass cannoning (pew pew pew!).
I think i'm going to main Nova, she is very close to being maxed out, already prestiged once. She's a DPS/Speed build, who's more fragile than an under developed albino 1 day old infant. But who cares when you can out run bullets! (max energy/power mods, max speed mod, support stamina mod with alt nova helm).

My mag is still fun to play now and then, pull pull pull, ground slam, crush. win internet.

I often come first in dmg count and/or kill count at the end of random games, regardless who which warframe i use. It's not cause im awesome, it's cause every one else suck (i kid! jk jk jk).

Any ways, if you think i would make a good candidate please add "aldershot" in warframe. No caps, no numbers, no symbols, no BS. (ok, there is an "S" in my name, but certainly no B!)

Edited by aldershot

but flow is like.... the only clan im interested in joining.

I await patiently. 

we would love to have you but they way they did clan siz tiers really screwed a lot of clans over. 100-300 and then its 301-1000 which is dumb. Either way will we figure it out bud.

LoL....what have I done!

I've created a zombie thread....it just keeps getting rezzurected!

SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!!  IT MUST BE IN THE HEAD!

Flow Clan will be adding new members on a selective basis SOON...we have to wait for people to be too inactive and then we remove them and invite FRESH MEAT!

Stay tuned! Follow us on....bah NO! Just hang tight!

23ix7k9.jpg

We at Flow had to cut down on numbers...because in no way are we trying to keep 1000 active members...that's just way too serious for us.

So we are liking our 300 man army!

Because we all know this:

b8l9vo.jpg

Is much better than this:

jkuoo4.jpg

Nuff said.

Recruitment has been opened again to help keep us at 300 very active members!

Please request an invite today, If there is room an invite will be sent to you shortly!

rwunvs.jpg

3qvapj.jpg...............................................................2akbpde.jpg

what-if-i-told-you-potato.jpg

Edited by Hitomo

clangrownmonstrous_zpsa33f6219.jpg

Sooooo....

flowtrimjpg_zpsbae1255d.jpg

healthyflow_zps373f28df.jpg

All right aspiring Flowbians, Flowgoers, and Flowites, here is the skinny on clan recruitment: We have reopened clan recruitment on a limited basis. We want to stay at the comfortable 300 strong member count to maximise our 300% hotness. Myself and the FANTASTIC theclinton are here to ensure that we keep the active member count up.

When I say limited what I am telling you is every time we reach 300 strong we will be halting recruitment until such a time as Clan members inactivity or leaving causes us to fall under that threshold.

Due to what I can only assume is the pure awesomesauce or cups runneth over with we keep garnering more interest than we have space, therefore I give you the PLZ MAKE ME 300% HOTTER WAITLIST OF MYSTERY. Currently these are the Tenno that inhabit it:

cuadrado

pawbs

neverfeed

MrMalfunction

TinnTemplar

Kyrize

HertzBot

chron1creloader

wh0syrmast3r

TheCrazyWetback

Operative_Shift

IbbukiSniper

Aceline

embracethed

Ad0rable

Cenisa

MrBobbles

Maeverix

Fours

ArkieMang

Chuckrockjay

Venomxus

PanderxD

ShowMuchGoOn

KernelSanderz

Hyphus

The_Sufferer

aldershot

thumper380

Gameprohd

GFI-velerian

GFI_hollow

seanb29

xbiged

1Rogue

kelladros

Fizzlepop

HeavyN69

DeadXBeat92

The first batch of notices have been sent to the Tenno on the top of this list.

DO NOT DESPAIR. No one shall be forgotten, if you wish to be removed from the PLZ MAKE ME 300% HOTTER WAITLIST OF MYSTERY feel free to contact theclinton or myself.
Edited by Drasiel