The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

i definitely appreciate the update to my potential invite or rejection. It's kinda like valve saying "HOLD YOUR HORSES INTERNET!! we really are working on ep.3!!!"

hard to believe tbh, but at least they've acknowledged it.

Edited by aldershot

i definitely appreciate the update to my potential invite or rejection. It's kinda like valve saying "HOLD YOUR HORSES INTERNET!! we really are working on ep.3!!!"

hard to believe tbh, but at least they've acknowledged it.

You didnt get in yet?

Ah, well I did promise you would get in, ill invite you in a few minutes.

are you sure it's ok with your clan leader? don't feel obliged. but if you feel i would make a good clan member, by all means! i'd appreciate the invite. (if you do, let me know here. im logged off doing an assignment, but i can quickly log on to take the invite)

are you sure it's ok with your clan leader? don't feel obliged. but if you feel i would make a good clan member, by all means! i'd appreciate the invite. (if you do, let me know here. im logged off doing an assignment, but i can quickly log on to take the invite)

i didnt see any other pending invites when i logged on and checked.  and as far as i know the first 9 ppl Drasiel contacted haven't responded and its been a few days.

i didnt see any other pending invites when i logged on and checked.  and as far as i know the first 9 ppl Drasiel contacted haven't responded and its been a few days.

well, one day actually >.> I was a little slower on the draw than I normally am.

Hm, I haven't received an invite or a PM on the forums as of yet, however I'm on that list. If someone could throw me a contact request or the like, it'd be appreciated :)

Let us give the first batch of Tenno that have been contacted a couple more days to check their inboxes and if there is still a slot open we'll get you in since you're on the PLZ MAKE ME 300% HOTTER WAITLIST OF MYSTERY and you checked back in. Deal?

Let us give the first batch of Tenno that have been contacted a couple more days to check their inboxes and if there is still a slot open we'll get you in since you're on the PLZ MAKE ME 300% HOTTER WAITLIST OF MYSTERY and you checked back in. Deal?

Ahh, I see it now. I missed "waitlist", thought those were the ones you invited. Cheers, then.

wow dude you have no life to create a post like this no offense

... being creative and comedic it self is a life. there are people who make it their profession to be one or both of these things.

Also you are accusing people who play warframe (like yourself), a time sink grindfest of having no life.

come on man.... come on.

(also when people say "no offense" it means the statement prior, or after is usually very very offensive)

Edited by aldershot

... being creative and comedic it self is a life. there are people who make it their profession to be one or both of these things.

Also you are accusing people who play warframe (like yourself), a time sink grindfest of having no life.

come on man.... come on.

(also when people say "no offense" it means the statement prior, or after is usually very very offensive)

I couldn't have said it better myself ( ゜▽゜ノ)ノ゛☆

wow dude you have no life to create a post like this no offense

2d0z0v9.jpg

Thank you for:

Taking the time out of your life to log into an internet forum for a beta video game at the time of 5:02 in the morning, to make the 1041st post in an effort to explain to me that I have no life.

I really appreciate that.

But really...photoshop work and meme creation is easy.

Sorry if it seems difficult for you.

Please do find the time in your life to drop in and comment some more.

XOXOXO

Edited by 2ply

We have a mild waiting list...

I will clear out more inactive members today to free up as much space as possible.

Pending invites should only stay pending for 48hrs until they are cleared from the list as well.

Please be patient and remember....Go with the Flow!