The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

inthemail_zpse0657958.jpg

All right aspiring Flowbians, Flowgoers, and Flowites, here is the skinny on clan recruitment: We have reopened clan recruitment on a limited basis. We want to stay at the comfortable 300 strong member count to maximise our 300% hotness. Myself and the FANTASTIC theclinton are here to ensure that we keep the active member count up.

When I say limited what I am telling you is every time we reach 300 strong we will be halting recruitment until such a time as Clan members inactivity or leaving causes us to fall under that threshold.

Due to what I can only assume is the pure awesomesauce or cups runneth over with we keep garnering more interest than we have space, therefore I give you the PLZ MAKE ME 300% HOTTER WAITLIST OF MYSTERY. Currently these are the Tenno that inhabit it:

[uPDATED AUG. 08 2013]

TheCrazyWetback

Operative_Shift

IbbukiSniper

Aceline

embracethed

Ad0rable

Cenisa

MrBobbles

Maeverix

Fours

ArkieMang

Chuckrockjay

Venomxus

PanderxD

ShowMuchGoOn

Kerne1Sanderz

Hyphus

The_Sufferer

thumper380

Gameprohd

GFI-velerian

GFI_hollow

seanb29

xbiged

1Rogue

kelladros

Fizzlepop

HeavyN69

DeadXBeat92

Proxied

theendoftimes

imxRaven

naignivorem

SoulDust

Chaiser

Lulzes

S13gtastic

The Second batch of notices have been sent to the first 20 or so Tenno on the top of this list.

In order to try to cut through this list as quickly as possible once you receive notice you have about 3 days to respond to the PM before we move on to the next Tenno and 48 hours to accept the clan invite once you recieve it. Just a friendly heads up. ALSO REALLY IMPORTANT: clear any pending or old clan invites before responding to the PM because it will prevent you from going with the FLOW.

DO NOT DESPAIR. If you miss your chance it will come around again if you express renewed interest and no one shall be forgotten. If you wish to be removed from the PLZ MAKE ME 300% HOTTER WAITLIST OF MYSTERY feel free to contact theclinton or myself.

Invite me plz...or the kitten gets eet!

srsly, you guys sound like you have a laugh and iveplayed the game enough now to need a clan. Matchmaking system is bleh and it makes me wanna do silly things like...play mechwarrior :/

4 kids

6 yrs wow

10 yrs CS/CZ

rough patch of playing sims2.....was building houses only...honest..

Invite me and i'll eat my hat.

Invite me and i'll buy a hat and eat it.

Wuvz u all <3

getz

p.s.

DE ------> FIX LT.KRIL!!!! <------

srsly, you guys sound like you have a laugh and iveplayed the game enough now to need a clan. Matchmaking system is bleh and it makes me wanna do silly things like...play mechwarrior :/

4 kids

6 yrs wow

10 yrs CS/CZ

Wuvz u all <3

getz

p.s.

lol nice application, I used to play the Sims 2 also back in the day until all my stuff got delete, havent touched the sims since. But you should be invite in a few days after we get done with the curretn waiting list.

waitlistfinished_zps2b9a92e0.jpg

We're just waiting a day or so now for the last Tenno contacted to have a chance to get back to us.

hey i would like an invite please

4 kids

6 yrs wow

10 yrs CS/CZ

Wuvz u all <3

getz

p.s.

You two as well as anyone who has contacted us privately should be seeing invites in the next two days.

Fankoo!!

Next obsticle is telling the missus i'm clanned again...anyone fancy the pleasure?

Lady Getzum,

We at Clan Flow are sending you this letter to inform you that Getzum has signed on with our Clan. We felt the need to alert you to the drastic increase your husbands hotness is about to undertake. He will be 300% hotter. We recommend you acquire a good set of oven mitts because our clan members are "TOO HOT TO HANDLE YO."

Hoping this notification finds you in good health,

General Drasiel of clan Flow.

i would like to take the place of those inactive members that are 300% hotter than me and don't deserve it ! 

Invitation has been sent. Rock on and Peace out.

Well, Not gonna lie your the only clan on the forums whos topic post actually made me want to kill myself for not joining you from the start.

So, Iv been in Sentinel NOVA for just under 3 months now, But its got to the point where theres only 10-20 people on over the span of the day and they're the same every time, So it saddens me but i have to leave and find another decently social clan.

So pretty much saw you guys and told myself, "Well i mean this clan doesnt look half bad i mean the slogan 300% hotter is pretty Smoking ( Haha. . . moving on ) And then i saw your Topic post and pretty much instantly wanted to join.

So here i am, Applying for your clan, And id be annoyed if you dont accept me then. . .

1376503442787.gif

Well. . . Maybe. . . Hopefully not. . .

Cya around :P
Transvistinator 
P.S Idc what you decide to shorten my name to, Iv been called everything from tranny to just Tv Sooo yeah
P.P.S
Waiting-Losing-Patience-Reaction-Gif.gif

I Am Waiting. . . :P

Edited by Transvistinator