Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

My friend told me about this clan and I decided to check it out, after seen the awesome recruitment thread, and finding out that you guys aren't an uptight and serious clan I decided to apply instantly. 

My in game name is "TehZander2" (I know its a dumb name but I thought it was just a username and not an in game name) ANYWAY, most people just call me Zander, and I hope I can be a fellow flowian soon, thus making me 300% hotter.

You had me at 300% hotter, and I don't think I've seen a better clan advert. My boyfriend Kelladros is in your clan and told me you guys were pretty fab. Sign me up!

You had my full attention at the opening post. I'd be greatly interested in joining if you would have me.

IGN: AkunoAyanokoji

Invites have been sent :D Welcome to the clan.

IGN is rhinobear

...who wouldnt want a rhinobear in there clan.

I want a rhinobear in our clan. It sounds like a majestic and enemie crushing creature. Unfortunately you seem to have a pending or current clan invite blocking us from grabbing you. Clear it up, let us know and we'll shoot you another invite.

Part of me wants to immediately abandon my clan and join this, because that starting post is so glorious.

The larger part of me remembers that I am a member of Pallytime Pallytime Moocow Wolf and Friends and Sand, therefore I have no reason to join you.

signed props to that post though, keep swaggin'

Zylo the Wolfbane

`yeyeye iwanna try inv me pls igm: mimipew

We would love to add you to our clan but it appears that you already have a pending or current clan blocking our invite. Clear it up and let us know and we'll shoot you another invite :)

<snip>

Thanks for reminding us how punchtotheface awesome our clan post is. In recognition of this I dug this out from the 10th page for you.

33bifbp.jpg

I'm so happt of bein gin FLOW that I wanna be in FLOW while I am in FLOW while I am in FLOW, being 300% in Clan FLOW... Please invite meh!

yodawg_zpsa9c4316a.jpg

Would like an invite looks fun

IGN: Bjust

Invite heading your way! Rock on and Have a good day.