The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Well, Not gonna lie your the only clan on the forums whos topic post actually made me want to kill myself for not joining you from the start.

So, Iv been in Sentinel NOVA for just under 3 months now, But its got to the point where theres only 10-20 people on over the span of the day and they're the same every time, So it saddens me but i have to leave and find another decently social clan.

So pretty much saw you guys and told myself, "Well i mean this clan doesnt look half bad i mean the slogan 300% hotter is pretty Smoking ( Haha. . . moving on ) And then i saw your Topic post and pretty much instantly wanted to join.

So here i am, Applying for your clan, And id be annoyed if you dont accept me then. . .

1376503442787.gif

Well. . . Maybe. . . Hopefully not. . .

Cya around :P

Transvistinator 

P.S Idc what you decide to shorten my name to, Iv been called everything from tranny to just Tv Sooo yeah

P.P.S

Waiting-Losing-Patience-Reaction-Gif.gif

I Am Waiting. . . :P

WOW...This post needs to be preserved.

I will add to the list on the front page.

MY GOD...I need to stop by and read some of your comments more often I'm beside myself with hysteria through sheer lack of oxygen from laughter and delight.

Edited by 2ply

fnfx93.jpg

Steve is SO excited for our newly re-opened recruitment he is literally foaming at the mouth!

I've cleared out A good deal of Flowbians who have lost their way.

This means we have room to add new active members! 

ALSO This Weekend for the SURVIVAL Event, FLOW is holding a CONTEST!

FREE GAMES GIVEN AS PRIZES for winners of the contest!

See our Steam Group "CLANFLOW" for more details on this contest!

Basically what ever clan member...or TEAM of clan members who can get the longest survival time WINS!

You must be a FLOWBIAN and have reached a level of 300% hottness to participate

ALSO you must state your in-game name with your interest to participate ON our steam group discussion board for this event!

Please post your interest with this clan on this forum and add the recruiters on the front page in your friends list for a CLAN INVITE!

GO WITH THE FLOW!

Edited by 2ply

AS PROMISED...Its time to dawn a different clan emblem! Not that the last one was bad...but there are just so many great ideas!

I present to you your new Clan emblem for the next few months!

THE 4 Key Prime Emblem....a Flow Clan Hallmark!

2hf5a4n.jpg

(Unchanged from the Preview Screen)

Lets see it CLOSER 2ply!

11ugsu9.jpg

(Enhanced by 150% some distortion occurred)

Uploaded tonight...hopefully patched into the game SOON!

OHMYGAWD

yuikami has posted on this thread! and twice!

This is now officially 9000% hotter

She actually joined us on teamspeak one EARLY morning...I had to go sleep so I missed what ever was discussed...sad face.

I have been searching for a causal clan for a some time now and I have to say after reading your thread I would be totally psyched if you would allow me to join the clan. I'm a veteran player and I have to say, you are one hell of a salesman.

So if you will have me, please invite me.

Your invite has been sent!

Prepare to feel 300% hotter!

Also, sorry for the delay, we had reached the 300-member cap and and to do a little clean up.

Thanks for that, I look forward to playing with you guys. My clan key should be finished tonight. Can't wait to check out the dojo

Nice new clan symbol

Thanks bro, I can't wait to see it in 3D!

The weekend event contest is drawing to an end...soon we will be posting the top times of those who participated and announcing the winner of the free game give away!

Stay tuned Flowbians!

Thanks bro, I can't wait to see it in 3D!

The weekend event contest is drawing to an end...soon we will be posting the top times of those who participated and announcing the winner of the free game give away!

Stay tuned Flowbians!

ohh yeah i think i still have a 75 plat code from alienware that oyu can give away

clanrankings_zps5cfb98d8.jpg

DynamitHarry               3h 1m 33s

aldershot                     1h 36m 5s

Anoroc                         1h 22m 35s

9Hopper                       1h 22m 35s  

Akinit                            1h 05m 5s

XtraLarge                     0h 54m 0s

Vegillasaurus               0h 52m 38s

Driftie                           0h 44m 43s

Darkmimzy                    0h 39m 11s

oololz                            0h 37m 11s

Vomder                         0h 35m 11s

Mystery Entrant          -Unkown Time-

Those are definitely some SEXY TIMES you've got going on Flowites. But with an enormous approximate one and half hour lead It looks like DynamitHarry is our SEXY SURVIVAL MONARCH.

CONGRATULATIONS HARRY. You may select one of the following prizes from the prize slurry.

GAME YOU CAN CHOOSE THROUGH STEAM:                                GAMES YOU CAN CHOOSE THROUGH ORIGIN:

Surgeon Simulator 2013                                                                    Dead Space 1

GODMODE                                                                                        Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Torchlight 2                                                                                        Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Portal                                                                                                 Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3

For those that finished in the top four (not including Harry)  you have some magnificent times, and as a runner up prize you may select a lovingly crafted poem about you and an adventure of your choice or a poorly drawn but lovingly scanned and unique drawing of a scene of your choice. PM me with your selection.

Well done everyone who participated, and we look forward to more contests in the future. If you have an idea for a contest please feel free to contact me and we shall see if it's something we can make work.

Edited by Drasiel