Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

hahah looks like funist clan

invite me meh

ign: darklord100

:D

not gonna lie, the clan is pretty damn fun.

It loks like you already have a current clan or different pending invite D: if you could clear that up and send us another message we'll be happy to shoot you another invite.

not gonna lie, the clan is pretty damn fun.

It loks like you already have a current clan or different pending invite D: if you could clear that up and send us another message we'll be happy to shoot you another invite.

can i get the re-invite

ign: darklord100

Your advertisement is acceptable, *sign me up beaches.

¡The Spice Must FLOW!

eiqb.jpg

¡Lets make beautiful cakes together!

*Disclaimer: I go away in a few days for one week. Don't kick me to the curb like the little beach I am :-D

I could deal with becoming 300% hotter, can I have an invite and be shown the ways to hotness?

Invites incoming! Welcome to the clan :)

I could really use a Prime 4 key. Mind if I join the party?

Howdy, I saw the recruitment page and thought this looks like an awesome group of people. Just started and I am level 3 and wondering if I could join. 

IGN: WindAura4

I have a wonderful surprise for both of you! It's clan invites! Welcome to the clan :)

I heard that you only use Ember and gkick anyone who doesn't?

We use all Warframes and don't demand any kind of specific loadout to join. The only time we Kick people is extreme absenteeism (without a heads up, if you warn us we do our best not to kick you by mistake), Unfriendly behaviour or harrassment of other members.

who ever told you we only use ember and kick anyone who doesn't is knowingly/unknowingly spreading slander.

sadpanda_zps3ae6e914.jpg

You guys sound like the perfect clan for me. My ign is Hipicleas! I am definitely interested in joining!

you come up as already in a clan D: You either have a current clan or a different invite blocking us. Clear it up and repost here and we'll shoot you an invite.