Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Hey dude, I just saw your post and its FRICKIN AWESOME.

I cant imagine how to survive without being in this clan.....

Please keep me alive and invite me D:

Just hold on a little longer! Invite has been sent :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! i'm 20 years old. A college student, and i am also single so I have lots of time to play warframe. I would like to join your clan.

IGN: rynelmejia_2

email: rynelmejia@gmail.com

why do i want to join your clan?: my previous clan was very small and was boring, no one was ever online.

My warframes are
a rank 30 Mag, and
a rank 30 Rhino.
will be building a Saryn as soon as i buy platinum and get another warframe slot.

my primary weapons are
a rank 30 Gorgon,
a rank 30 Strun, and
a rank 16 Paris.
will be building a Sobek after ranking the Paris up and getting another slot.

My secondary weapons are
a rank 30 Akbronco and
a rank 25 Seer.
i might build my Despair after ranking my Seer up and getting another slot.

my melee weapons are
a rank 30 Orthos,
a rank 30 Fragor with brokk skin, and
a rank 13 Furax.
will be building an Ankyros as soon as I finish ranking the Furax up and getting another slot.

I am also currently farming control modules for my Carrier Sentinel.

Please consider my request because I am very active in Warframe and I have been playing it for quite a while. I will do my best to contribute to the clan. :D

Hi I´m too old. I left college and play so much that I am going to be single soon ( so soon). For that I am going to have so much time to play warframe and walk the awesome halls of your (hopefully our) FLOJO. I would like to join your clan and become 300% hotter.

My Warframes are awsome!!!

My Primary weapons go BOOM

My sekundary weapons go BANG

My melee weapons are pointy

Currently I am learning to cross the street without holding hands next step is to become 300% hotter.

Please consider the request of rynelmejia_2 because he put a lot of effort in his message!!! While doing so invite me also because of reasons!!!!

Edited by Rischlih

Hi! i'm 20 years old. A college student, and i am also single so I have lots of time to play warframe. I would like to join your clan.

why do i want to join your clan?: my previous clan was very small and was boring, no one was ever online.

Please consider my request because I am very active in Warframe and I have been playing it for quite a while. I will do my best to contribute to the clan. :D

Hey! (Consider editing out your e-mail from your post =] )

I'm sorry to inform you that you are either already in a clan, or have another clan's pending invite, which blocks any other invite. Clear that, and let us know here, and we'll send you a clan invite =)

Hi I´m too old. I left college and play so much that I am going to be single soon ( so soon). For that I am going to have so much time to play warframe and walk the awesome halls of your (hopefully our) FLOJO. I would like to join your clan and become 300% hotter.

Currently I am learning to cross the street without holding hands next step is to become 300% hotter.

Please consider the request of rynelmejia_2 because he put a lot of effort in his message!!! While doing so invite me also because of reasons!!!!

You sir know how to make a good joke :D (If the e-mail provided in your post is your real e-mail, consider editing it out, for reasons :D)

You have been invited! Welcome =)

So many memes... I think I must join...

x93vwu.jpg

But we are very happy you enjoyed them!

Your invitation will be sent to you shortly!

Thank you for stopping by the Flow Clan Recruitment thread...now go FUN yourself!