The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Your advertisement has so many images with things happening and bright colours that stimulate my senses on levels I hadn't imagined possible! May I join?

IGN: JBurke

Absolutely!

Bright Colors and sense stimulation are what we do best! 

Come let us stimulate your bright colors and make your senses happen!

Oh god my sides! Let me join!

Now that we have torn your sides asunder,

We're more than happy to take you under

Our glorious, flaming, phoenix like wing,

And help you in gaining all of the bling.

This poem is to welcome you to the show,

That is the antics of Clan FLOW.

Now that we have torn your sides asunder,

We're more than happy to take you under

Our glorious, flaming, phoenix like wing,

And help you in gaining all of the bling.

This poem is to welcome you to the show,

That is the antics of Clan FLOW.

20sg02r.jpg

Its Magic!

Edited by 2ply

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm at UCLA right now and the internet doesn't allow me to play games.

I am also having issues logging into Warframe, so plz don't kick me out.

I also can't get on steam that's why I'm posting this here

No worries Fem. You've been added to the list, thanks for letting us know.

If I can get an invite, that would be Flowtastic.

( I made a horrible pun just for you guys, and if that doesn't get me an invite I don't know what will )

No such thing as a horrible pun around here lol, I'll send an invite soon

We are making Facebook 300% HOTTER. Check out the brand new FLOW Clan facebook page here: 

It's a little sparse at the moment but I want to fill it with your guys's awesomesauce (zing phrasing!). To that end we are holding a contest to design the Facebook FLOW page cover photo. 

As with all things FLOW joining our facebook page is not required, we know some people prefer their privacy, but we'd still love to see people on there finding another way to connect and bringing our truly fantastic community closer together. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Design the Facebook FLOW page cover photo! (clan members only)

Rules: 

1. Must be an original creation by YOU. You may use screenshots, hand drawn, garry's mod, or fansite kit pieces. 

2. Must speak to the spirit of flow. We want it to PUMP people up about us. Use fire, use glitter, use whatever you think will make it pop. 

3. Must be safe for work. No nudity, sexually explicit or "mature" content matter. If you're unsure if you have crossed a line send me a message on the warframe forums and I'll vet it for you. 

How you enter: 

Post you submissions in the FLOW Facebook Cover Contest submission thread here: http://tinyurl.com/qb3c55c Or in the clan recruitment page here: http://tinyurl.com/m6ebrhr Or sign up and join our facebook page and leave it on the wall. 

Prizes: 

First Prize: The winning selection will be used as our facebook cover photo and the winner will receive 50 platinum 

Second Prize and Third Prize: The two runners up will receive their choice of a poem or drawing by Dras (made with extra love). 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

New Clan Event: FLOW Member Spotlight 

The first monthly celebration of our clan's community. Got someone in the clan you just think is the bee's knees? Leave a comment on the event page here: http://tinyurl.com/pmqzrnt or in our steam group discussion here http://tinyurl.com/oarzugd . I'll be picking one member every month to shine the spotlight on and they will be featured in our Facebook page, clan page, and steam group. 

If there are any problems with accessing the facebook page or permission settings let me know! I'll fix them asap. 

ROCK ON AND PEACE OUT 

-dras

Contest Updated: 

Prizes BOOSTED! 

1st Place: 350 Platinum

2nd Place 200 Platinum

3nd Place 100 Platinum

(2nd and 3rd place still recieve the same amount of Love from Drasiel with your choice of Poem or Drawing!)