The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Hi

I'm pretty new to warframe and I'm looking for a clan so I can get some more weapons and stuff.

So, Can I join your clan?

As long as you are also looking for awesome people to hang out and have a good then COME ON DOWN. Invite has been sent :)

Hey guys! I just got back into Warframe and am looking for a clan to do stuff with. I have most of the warframes except for Hydroid and newer frames. The game is looking fun again, and I'm looking for fun people to play with.

Hey guys! I just got back into Warframe and am looking for a clan to do stuff with. I have most of the warframes except for Hydroid and newer frames. The game is looking fun again, and I'm looking for fun people to play with.

Welcome back :) and welcome to the clan.

wtb invite pls

Good news! we've got a special on now, and your clan invite is totally free! Welcome to the clan :D

Flow Member Spotlight: 2ply

Hello, and welcome to the very first FLOW member spotlight! Today we will be celebrating the founder the of our clan the one and only 2ply!

Q.) So 2ply how about you tell us how long you have you been playing warframe?

A.) I started playing Warframe at the time they released it on steam. I remember seeing news hype about the game a year or so prior to actually seeing it on steam, I thought wow this is going to be awesome, and time passed and I forgot, then when it hit steam I was like HOLY COW...they did it! And so it began. 

Q.) You are the founder of FLOW, how did that come about?

A.) The reason I started Flow is no longer relevant, because there are many clans now that kind of follow the same “not so serious” and “everyone is welcome” policies that I wanted to push in our clan, but to answer the question I have to take you back to the time I started the game. 

I actually had a different clan before Flow...it was basically a silly group dedicated to TOOL….I know, kind of narrow focused, but it was just a clan for me and like my only 2-3 friends on steam at the time that had interest in Warframe. Believe it or not I didn’t have many gamer friends that played Warframe at all. Most of my friends were FPS junkies...zombie slayers and could generally be found on the Battlefield…since Flow I’ve got more friends than I can shake a Skana at. 

So, after the Fusion Moa Event, I scored in in the top 20 or something, I won those prizes...of which at the time my only interest was “Thunderbolt” (I love my bows). Anyways,  I was approached by The leader of Quantum Entanglement: Schmedly (forgive my spelling). 

He was hot on my trail because he thought I would be one of those “top players” he was very much after a quality group of super soldiers to win all the future events. 

I personally thought his clan name was too serious sounding, but not to say it was a bad name. So I proposed that if he wanted us to merge our two clans, that a new namesake would need to be created that we both could agree on. So I put my head to work thinking up cool names, that had some meaning to them. Flow as you may know is a mental state, that exemplifies how most of us feel when we game, and coincidentally it’s also a MOD in the game, and at the time our clan was created Flow was one of the core mods to have, in my opinion the most important mod at the time, and it was rare.

I knew I had to have it as our name! So I dissolved my old clan, and snagged the FLOW name before someone else picked up on my brain waves (because these things do happen). I then approached Schmedly with this wonderful new name... he rejected it, and I wasn’t willing to negotiate any further, I feel I had found a real treasure in that clan name and I was happy forging a path on my own in the name of FLOW. 

Then I turned to the recruitment threads for the first time, I wanted to see what my competition was, I noticed all the clans in warframe except for a few niche groups were taking it way too seriously, and even those niche groups had really strict rules and stuff, with all the hardcore role playing and all the rules and application requirements.

I could understand if this was like WOW or some D&D game, but the premise of this game is to be a space ninja...and just run around killing stuff for the lolz...so I felt the need for a more light hearted fun loving group of laughter and apathy for all things outside of just being friends and killing stuff! 

I wanted to have friends who felt like me, who enjoyed the game and didn’t feel as if they had to be boxed in by someone else’s restrictive vision. And so FLOW was born and since then many Clans I feel have adopted this same mentality, the serious posts of days past have been lightened and many new clans with a focus on fun loving and open recruitment have been born. 

Q.) I hear you’re a pretty busy guy with 2 jobs and a clan, is it hard to manage your time?

A.) ABSOLUTELY! I work anywhere from 12-18 hours each day. Some days I get lucky and have my 2nd job off. This 2nd job was something that at first was necessary for me, but is no longer needed, I just keep it because I like disposable income, you know for lollipops and gumdrops and such. 

I manage my time by coming home at the end of the long days and logging into teamspeak, saying hello to those in the voice comms, and usually buying a few games on steam that I might play for a bit and then forget...when I know that I have enough time to fire up Warframe I do, but its not something I just log into for the sake of being logged in. When I frame I want to frame right, so I try to put aside real time for the game, otherwise I’m just goofing about on steam and shooting the breeze with those in the Teamspeak. 

When we have clan events, or Warframe game events I make arrangements to be more attentive, I may not push a competitive nature in the Clan but I would like to see us do well, even if its just for fun. 

Q.) Any other crazy hobbies or activities you get up to?

A.) I need some really. With the fleeting time I have in each day my main hobby is making money. And thats great and all, but I have some plans to travel the world soon. Go see places I’ve never been able to afford in the past. I’m saving all the money up from the 2nd job, with the occasional...ok with a regular gaming purchase on a semi-daily basis (sale only of course). So traveling will be a thing I plan to do soon. 

But sadly no, my life is pretty void of activity outside the 18 hours I put into work, and the games I play  in between. So I guess thats my hobby.  If anyone lives in the Chicago Area and would like to invite me to come hang out to do activities and hobbies I’d be more than willing to consider it! 

That concludes our FLOW Member spotlight for July. If you have anyone you’d like to see celebrated, leave a message in next months FLOW member spotlight event on our Facebook page (http://tinyurl.com/n2thha8)  or through our steam group (http://tinyurl.com/oarzugd)

Edited by Drasiel

So I'm gonna try and be a little different with my hopeful recruitment, STORY TIME! so i was told to DL warframe by a bud that has bunches of hours n junk, so i do so and want to find an active, fun clan, turns out the first clan i click on in the forums (this one) was the perfect one that i want (based on the advertisement)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M READY!!!

So I'm gonna try and be a little different with my hopeful recruitment, STORY TIME! so i was told to DL warframe by a bud that has bunches of hours n junk, so i do so and want to find an active, fun clan, turns out the first clan i click on in the forums (this one) was the perfect one that i want (based on the advertisement)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M READY!!!

Here I was thinking finding the right clan for me would be a difficult task...

Could I be graced with an invite?

We would more than happy to have you both in our clan :D

sadly the server issues keep me from logging in at the  moment :( As soon as I am able (or another of our recruiters) you shall both be sent invites :D

May I join this hot clan?

*picks up and adds to box of new recruits to add when able to login*

|                           |

|  Poutinja            |

|  SirTomfoolery   |

|  Colibrium          |

|_____________ |

*picks up and adds to box of new recruits to add when able to login*

|                           |

|  Poutinja            |

|  SirTomfoolery   |

|  Colibrium          |

|_____________ |

Ill invite them after this video gets done uploading if you haven't already done it by then

Here I was thinking finding the right clan for me would be a difficult task...

Could I be graced with an invite?

We attempted to send you an invite but it appears you have a current clan or pending invite from another clan blocking us. If you could resolve that then give us another shout, we'd be happy to send you a new invite :)